General

Is it wrong to ask my boyfriend to put on weight?

So It’s almost impossible to find a relationship with someone who’s into this detail. I don’t think it’s wrong to feed someone and have them gain weight if they are into this fetish’s because they would be miserable being thin.

Do u think it’s wrong or immoral to be in a relationship with someone and have them gain weight if they aren’t a feedee but just a normal person who consented. I still will keep my boyfriend's health the highest priory but is it still immoral for me to ask him to gain weight?
4 years

It is not immoral to ask, or even to fatten him up so long as you have his consent.
4 years

Not wrong if you ask and he agrees to it.
4 years

It is never wrong to ask someone if they would be willing to gain even if they may not have been previously into gaining themselves. They may be happy and enjoy the opportunity to gain weight without feeling bad about it because they know their girl loves the extra weight. However, it would be wrong to force someone to participate in something solely because you would like to see them gain but they do not want to as they do not want to be fat and prefer to be skinny. As far as myself tho, I cant imagine giving up a chance to gain weight without being made to feel bad about gaining or too fat, as I would love to pile on weight and eat fatty foods with my gf being a part and helping while I gain tons of weight without a care for how fat I'm getting or how fattening and bad what I'm eating is
4 years

As long as consent is freely given, it’s not immoral.

Of course, they have to have enough context to make an informed decision—for example, they should know about your fetish
4 years