General

Anyone else find it weird that some people here refer to themselves as "pigs"?

Okay, not trying to "kink shame" anyone but does anyone else here find it weird that many feedees or gainers call themselves "pigs", I just find it kinda disturbing. Anyone else agree or am I the only one haha?
4 years

Zelda64:
Okay, not trying to "kink shame" anyone but does anyone else here find it weird that many feedees or gainers call themselves "pigs", I just find it kinda disturbing. Anyone else agree or am I the only one haha?

At first I did Now I even call myself a little piggy

Edit It's not disturbing. I just found it odd. Now I do it too
4 years

"Im not here to kink shame but calling yourself a pig is disturbing"

You failed hard on that one
4 years

I don't mind it.
4 years

There is nothing wrong with pigs and I can see that many gainers get their kicks from being able to guzzle large amounts of food like a pig does. I don't think calling themselves pigs demeans them at all.
4 years

I personally would not feel comfortable with calling someone else a pig, but I am OK with other people using the word, as long as there is an agreement.
4 years

Can I remind you all that OP was only talking about people refererring to THEMSELVES as pigs. I don't agree with others calling them pigs unless they have specifically asked for this.
4 years

The pig term is pretty mild and if they like it more power to them.
The ones who like to be humiliated are the ones I don't understand. They are free do do that of course its just not my thing.
4 years

Fatmangonewild:
This place is basically weird.com

LMAO

Some couples refer to each other as honey. Is that weird to you as well?

To me, calling someone a piggy, or being called as such, is more like a term of endearment between two romantically involved people who happen to share some degree of fat fetish or whatever you want to call it. I'm one of those who like teasing (both ways) but I don't like the term degradation - If I called someone that it wouldn't be to hurt their feelings, but to turn them on.
4 years

Each to there own. Some like it as they find it cute, some like to be degraded and some hate it. We're a variety of people
4 years
12   loading