General

Will my sex drive stop me from being in a relationship?

whenever I see a guy I'm attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on so much. I mean I could just stare at a guy and if he is chubby I will become instantly aroused. It's like I don't even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible sometimes. I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight and with their belly. I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them.
4 years

Zelda64:
whenever I see a guy I'm attracted to instantly feel aroused. Like just the thought of them and how they are fat just turns me on so much. I mean I could just stare at a guy and if he is chubby I will become instantly aroused. It's like I don't even think about the person themselves and it makes me feel terrible sometimes. I fear that I would just be incapable to be in a relationship with this fetish in my life because I will be too obsessed with wanting them to gain weight and with their belly. I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them.

I totally understand that girl 🌈🐱
(Derreck, if you see this, you know what I mean *giggles)
4 years

Zelda64:

saturn:

Is it a problem for you or are you okay when in a relationship?
4 years

Zelda64:
I also fear that when they start gaining, I will just be constantly aroused by them.

If you accept yourself and find someone with compatible needs this could be a blessing. As people age, they tend to gain weight. If your sex drive remains strong over time (as it does for many feeders), this might help in maintaining a strong sexual connection as you and your partner age.
4 years

saturn:

Zelda64:
Is it a problem for you or are you okay when in a relationship?[/quote]

Well, it is an issue indeed. Maybe that is just because you have not met the right person yet! And so it is for me!
You know there are some guys who can accept that, being in couple does not always mean being blind to the surroundings.
But yeah the struggle is real ^^"
3 years