General

Anyone else trying to get fat and than just loose it all?

FatGuy1337:
I'm currently 5'10 and I'm around 170 pounds. I have little muscle mass so I'm a little bigger than you might think. I've decided to gain fat (and some muscle too) until I hit about 200-215 pound. Once I hit this goal, I plan on loosing it and getting ripped. I want a big soft belly and man boobs for a while?

Anyone else like this? I just like the idea of modifying my body for some reason.

Only if your ok with being fat forever. It could happen. Their are some who say I will lose it latter but end up liking being fat and get fatter then they thought they would
4 years

Always a little surprised with the lack of FA's and gainers who are into the supreme mega squishiness that comes with fat bodies that have lost weight. It's like making love to melted ice cream.
3 years

I've been skinny my whole life, so I'm trying to gain weight to see what it feels like. My goal is to become overweight by BMI standards and to make by abs disappear and then lose all the weight, but I'll admit the idea of losing control completely turns me on.
3 years

When I first gained 80 lbs I thought I would lose it. At first it worked out and I did lose most of the weight, but then I gained it all back quickly. Just felt hungry all the time and missed eating, stuffing, feeling fat. After that, I tried losing once again and dropped 60 lbs... but then gained it all back even more quickly. Now, here I am a fatty that cannot stop eating and being a fatty, haha. My fit days are over, even though I sometimes think about trying to get fit again.
3 years

yep. planning on getting to 200 and enjoying that for a bit of time, and then losing. gaining is fun but I don't think I want to be that size forever. Don't know yet if I will try to get back to my start weight, however.
3 years

I might try and lose some weight after I pass 300 but only so i can see how fast I can gain it back
3 years

FatGuy1337:
I'm currently 5'10 and I'm around 170 pounds. I have little muscle mass so I'm a little bigger than you might think. I've decided to gain fat (and some muscle too) until I hit about 200-215 pound. Once I hit this goal, I plan on loosing it and getting ripped. I want a big soft belly and man boobs for a while?

Anyone else like this? I just like the idea of modifying my body for some reason.

If you ultimately want to get ripped, I wouldn't recommend getting fat first. If your body's set point increases, it can become significantly harder to lose the weight, and your body will want to return to that set point after you stop dieting and exercising.
3 years