Stuffing

Eating contests

Didn't this girl die?
4 years

Eating contests

ShakesSphere:
According to IFOCE, the professional league for competitive eating, no one has ever died in an eating contest.
]majorleagueeating.com/

I didn't say during a contest
legacy.com/obituaries/lcsun-news/obituary.aspx
3 years

Eating contests

Selkie:
I always wonder about tiny girls who are competitive eaters. I think in most cases there's some serious eating disorders going on back there, despite the fact that they never admit it. People's metabolisms vary, but not by that much. There's some serious restricting & exercise purging & maybe slimming pill / laxative use being done in most of these cases. Not like the super size stuffers you see on these sites, or the gainers on their way to becoming them.

The amount of calories you can actually absorb in a sitting is finite, the competitive eaters might be legitimately getting by on just practicing a few times a week+exercise+fast metabolisms.

But those girls on youtube that are stuffing themselves with a huge meal almost daily- I really think they must be vomitting it up. Even if you aren't digesting it properly it's still going to take a while to move all that food through, much longer than how often they binge.
3 years