Fattening others

Quarantine gain

A friend of mine has been at home since mid March and looks fatter in every photo he shares. He loves to eat sweets and do nothing, but he usually can't because of his job. Over the past few weeks he's done nothing except be sedentary and has allowed himself to completely go crazy over sweets. He's still in the denial phase - my favourite phase of weight gain, when they're just happily fattening up and not even realizing how soft and plump they're getting. I think he's gained about 10 since the start and I hope as this goes on he will just get fatter.
3 years

Quarantine gain

I think this has been happening to everyone. I’ve been a little shy about my weight gain since I used to be so into fitness but this quarantine has been packing on the pounds to almost everyone of my buddies so it’s been a nice excuse for me to use.
3 years

Quarantine gain

TheWhipHand:
A friend of mine has been at home since mid March and looks fatter in every photo he shares. He loves to eat sweets and do nothing, but he usually can't because of his job. Over the past few weeks he's done nothing except be sedentary and has allowed himself to completely go crazy over sweets. He's still in the denial phase - my favourite phase of weight gain, when they're just happily fattening up and not even realizing how soft and plump they're getting. I think he's gained about 10 since the start and I hope as this goes on he will just get fatter.

I also wanted to gain weight.
But the problem is, I can't stop gaining weight.
I am always hungry at the moment and cannot do anything about it.
This is particularly bad in quarantine.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Unfortunately Im an essential worker so no quarantine gains for me
3 years

Quarantine gain

It is a recurring trend, but I've never seen anyone go at it with so much gusto and naïveté as this person. He's always loved sweets, and usually takes a little "break" from his diet for two weeks before having to gear back up again.
This time, though, he reasoned that with quarantine he had nowhere to go and his job was on hold, so he literally sat around and ate. He posted on social media about having devoured an entire tub of ice cream, and said that it felt "so good". Over the past weeks he's even been having hunger pains at night, so I said well you should put something aside so you don't have to walk all the way downstairs. He did and what with the constant indulgence of his sweet tooth he's put on quite a few pounds. Even his sweatpants look like they're wearing out. The other day he started getting worried about work - he would have to diet at some point and he said the thought made him miserable. "I guess I've overdone it, huh?" But I told him not to worry.
It's just nice to see another person,fulfill their inner longing for food, to finally "find who they are" and realize that after all the weight he's put on, there's very little chance he will ever lose much. I'm currently trying to get him to accept himself as a fat person and it's wonderful to see. 😊
3 years

Quarantine gain

TheWhipHand:
It's just nice to see another person,fulfill their inner longing for food, to finally "find who they are" and realize that after all the weight he's put on, there's very little chance he will ever lose much. I'm currently trying to get him to accept himself as a fat person and it's wonderful to see. 😊

That's nice of you to ease his worries like that. I think often people are surprised how much they'd eat if they let themselves do what they wanted; hope he likes the changes!
3 years

Quarantine gain

TheWhipHand

I recognize myself there, I have to confess.
I gain more and more weight and know that I can not go back.
I am trapped, my hunger has gained power over me.
3 years

Quarantine gain

TheWhipHand:

Fat Bear:
I also wanted to gain weight.
But the problem is, I can't stop gaining weight.
I am always hungry at the moment and cannot do anything about it.
This is particularly bad in quarantine.

He's noticed this as well - he's much hungrier than he used to be. He's always gotten hangry really easily, but now it's been harder for him because he is just about always hungry. I've been getting him to focus on how the food makes him feel, that he feels happy when he's full.
3 years

Quarantine gain

A good friend of mine/old crush is doing well but was complaining that she misses her tennis and cycling. Also, that before the shutdown, she was doing a lot of cycling. Her body type has always been athletic with a cute little belly...God I would love to see her now. Despite being the feeder I am, I do hope she returns to the things she loves soon. I will admit the thought of her filling out her workout clothes with new curves is a major turn on.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Well I hope you don't mind if I update.

There are moments in a person's life when they're on the cusp of having to make decisions.
Although this friend was happy fattening up, and his mood has been better, he reached a point where he realized what was happening to him. Since then he has started enjoying his soft, fat body and has settled into becoming a fat person. Recently he was talking about his work need to lose the weight and he said, "I...Like being fat. I'm a fat person."
Having embraced being fat, he's been very contentedly eating away and I couldn't be more pleased.
3 years
12   loading