Fattening others

Quarantine gain

That's really awesome to hear! I'm happy you were able to help him be honest with himself!
3 years

Quarantine gain

Bellylover101:
My friend messaged me saying she went back to work in her old fat pants and popped the button before lunch. Says we should hit the gym...

I think other wise

He hated going to the gym. He went for 90 mins per week and found it torturous. Now there's no question of him ever going again.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Ive managed to pack on almost 40 lbs since march. Maybe I should stop eating my own baking. Last 10 are this last month alone with peach dumplings!
3 years

Quarantine gain

I have a younger newlywed latino coworker who refuses to turn her camera on in our Zoom calls. I haven't seen her since April.

We finally had a team happy hour recently and I was blown away. She's put on a good 35-40'ishlbs. Almost is unrecognizable.

She used to eat nothing but fast food for lunch but was one of those high metabolism, gym bunny girls. The gyms closed and she said she cancelled her membership. We ordered a ton of appetizers and she basically claimed a large nachos as her own, polished it off. I couldn't believe how fat, plump her hands were grabbing those chips!

She was one of those girls you would never imagine or expect to get fat. I'm very curious what she'll look like next time I see her.
3 years

Quarantine gain

Bicepsual:
I have a younger newlywed latino coworker who refuses to turn her camera on in our Zoom calls. I haven't seen her since April.

We finally had a team happy hour recently and I was blown away. She's put on a good 35-40'ishlbs. Almost is unrecognizable.

She used to eat nothing but fast food for lunch but was one of those high metabolism, gym bunny girls. The gyms closed and she said she cancelled her membership. We ordered a ton of appetizers and she basically claimed a large nachos as her own, polished it off. I couldn't believe how fat, plump her hands were grabbing those chips!

She was one of those girls you would never imagine or expect to get fat. I'm very curious what she'll look like next time I see her.

My predication would probably be she’ll lose a little maybe 10-15lbs but in the end she’ll stay big.
And that’s discounting that she could get pregnant as well if they are newlyweds if that’s the case I would say no change she’ll ever get back to being thinner.

Just a guess but it’s fun to guess
3 years
12   loading