Fattening others

Women gaining is hot

Nothing turns me on more than watching a woman gain weight over time. It is a huge turn-on for me. During this corona virus it will be interesting to see how many of my female friends and in-laws pack on the pounds. Spring is also a great time for weight gain viewing as I love it when it gets warm and women are no longer wearing jackets or sweaters and they are bulging out of their summer tops, shorts and jeans. It is so incredibly hot and now combined with coming out of quarantine the viewing should be even more of a turn-on.
3 years

Women gaining is hot

My wife has been gaining due to me being home. I have to have my fattening treats to keep getting fatter for her and she has obviously been enjoying quite a bit too. But she doesn't like being overweight. I'm guessing it's not a big deal when I have a massive piece of cake she now has some too.

A few days back she said I would definitely be ready for a obese santa suit this winter. It's been her running joke with me. But I'm thinking Mrs clause will be a real plumper too! Lol
3 years

Women gaining is hot

mywifefeedsme:
My wife has been gaining due to me being home. I have to have my fattening treats to keep getting fatter for her and she has obviously been enjoying quite a bit too. But she doesn't like being overweight. I'm guessing it's not a big deal when I have a massive piece of cake she now has some too.

A few days back she said I would definitely be ready for a obese santa suit this winter. It's been her running joke with me. But I'm thinking Mrs clause will be a real plumper too! Lol

You are a lucky guy. I would love to be in a mutual gaining relationship where we both feed each other and encourage each other to grow ever fatter. It would be such a turn-on!
3 years

Women gaining is hot

I would say it's not a mutual feeding relationship but since I have been gaining regularly now she cant help herself enjoying some of my treats. Like I will eat half of a regular sized ice cream container every other day on my ice cream months. She may have a small scoop with me. I may eat an entire package of cookies everyday or so and she will take a few. I like to have cakes about 2 weeks of the month and she will have a small slice while I have at least 2 massive ones.

But I do make it easy for her to gain weight, I'm her excuse for her putting weight on. Lol. Who can resist 2 cakes on the counter on a Friday and by Monday or Tuesday there gone. If she wants me to weigh in over 300lbs theres no way she will be 130lbs. Shes just wants me to have a huge belly but I rub her tummy also each night.

I have seen her at her fattest about 220lbs many years ago and shes thick everywhere. But shes about 180 now and wants to lose another 30ish and that's perfectly fine. I'm just tired of wasting money on new clothes for me during this covid mess. Shopping online for fat guy clothes is a pain. 2xl is skin tight. 3xl is too big. 2xb in the fat guy department works for now. But I haven't returned any 3xls, I know I will need them alot sooner than later. Lol

So that's basically our weight gaining relationship. She snacks while I have multiple huge servings.

mywifefeedsme:

BigFA:
You are a lucky guy. I would love to be in a mutual gaining relationship where we both feed each other and encourage each other to grow ever fatter. It would be such a turn-on!
3 years

Women gaining is hot

FattyFat25:
I did FaceTime with a friend of mine who has gained 30 lbs during the quarantine and man was it sexy. He boobs went from a b cup to a dd cup. Her ass double in size and her thighs grew thick.Her growing belly which popped out of her shirt left me feeling excited . The best part is that she seemed oblivious to her changing body stating that she may have gained 5 lbs but had yer to hop on a scale. When she saw how much she had gained she reacted by stuffing cookies down her throat.
im glad to hear i hope it keeps going
enjoy
3 years

Women gaining is hot

Toby_L:
A girl at work asked me "do I look noticeably heavier to you?"
She's still thin but she is very clearly heavier than she was a few months ago.
The shape of her stomach is now obvious under her shirt and her ass is much wider looking.
Keen for this quarantine to continue.

I'd be interested to know how you answered her and what her reaction was to that.
3 years