Lifestyle tips

Healthy feederism?

I FINALLY found someone in my country with my same age that want to be my feedee! But the only thing that worries her is the problems that this lifestyle can bring to her life such as diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, etc. There is any way to avoid this kind of things? Please I don't want her to suffer.
4 years

Healthy feederism?

JoacoBusse:
I FINALLY found someone in my country with my same age that want to be my feedee! But the only thing that worries her is the problems that this lifestyle can bring to her life such as diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, etc. There is any way to avoid this kind of things? Please I don't want her to suffer.
You can't guarantee avoiding it, but you can lessen the risk.
Firstly, tell her to check her family historysmileyarents and grandparents, any history of diabetes and hypertension etc. Genes are important and that's why it's worth checking.
A lot of these are affected by age too, so if she's young, less of a risk now.
Don't just eat junk and exercise as well as eating I think are probably best. Just a half hour walk each day will make a difference.
If hypertension is a big worry, then buy a home blood pressure tester and monitor it and if she smokes, stop. Also give up alcohol.
4 years