Lifestyle tips

Gainers and clothing

Personally I replace underwear when it gets too tight to wear it how you like. Jeans and shorts when they get to the point they only fit under the belly. Tees as they start failing to reach the waistband of my pants (assuming the pants haven't failed the fit test). Sweats and pajama pants as they wear out, usually in the thighs or rear.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

Typically I would try and get new clothes as they got tight even if I liked how it felt/looked.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

I'm dealing with this yet again. Yet it seems every time I get larger clothes, I will eventually gain enough weight so even they too will be snug.

I could get clothes just the next size up, or I could go 2 sizes up.

The larger would be too loose for awhile, but would last longer. Decisions, decisions.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

FattyFat25:
Glad I am not the only one!

Nice-sounding gain so far :-) You’ll fun’s that elastic waistbands are the way to go when you keep passing numbers in that department! Now, as the husband of a proud BBW, the bras get expensive the bigger your chest gets. Torrid has sales occasionally, though.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

I prefer my clothes to fit comfortably but sometimes I like wearing tighter clothes. I like some pants that slide under my belly, and some shirts that are just a little snug to button. I like seeing the bit of blubber over my belt.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

ShakesSphere:
My feeder is in charge of my clothes. I am just her fat Ken doll to dress as she pleases.

ExpandingCuriosity:
That’s hot... You wear anything she picks out for you? Does she pick out your clothes every day? Or is she just in charge of buying them?

ShakesSphere:
I order the clothes, but she reviews each item on the computer before order. She also decides if an item has to be returned, and when items must go to "Big Dudes Consignment Shop", an actual place in Parma, Ohio.

She selects my outfit any time we go out but daily wear is up to me.

That is so awesome. I wonder if I'd be able to give up that control?! If I could get hubby to ...*suggest* stuff that is getting tight, that would be hot, too.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

ShakesSphere:
My feeder is in charge of my clothes. I am just her fat Ken doll to dress as she pleases.

ExpandingCuriosity:
That’s hot... You wear anything she picks out for you? Does she pick out your clothes every day? Or is she just in charge of buying them?

ShakesSphere:
I order the clothes, but she reviews each item on the computer before order. She also decides if an item has to be returned, and when items must go to "Big Dudes Consignment Shop", an actual place in Parma, Ohio.

She selects my outfit any time we go out but daily wear is up to me.

Dynamo:
That is so awesome. I wonder if I'd be able to give up that control?! If I could get hubby to ...*suggest* stuff that is getting tight, that would be hot, too.

Love this! That sacrifice of control, the ultimate expression of trust in my book, is a rush just to think about, and also gives you an idea of what she likes about you (for example, she may like to see a bit more belly and give you shirts that won’t cover it) like a new level of openness.
If there’s anything anyone would like to see me wearing in pics or videos, I’d welcome suggestions, I can’t promise but I can try.
3 years

Gainers and clothing

ShakesSphere:

You're very lucky. It would be so much easier being someone's Ken doll 😆

I only have two requirements for clothes: 1) they actually fit, and 2) that they're black. Unfortunately finding damn near anything that meets those two requirements if very difficult in my part of the world. As a result when I do find something I usually buy 5+ of them. Problem with that though, is I end up wearing the same thing every day. I'm basically a cartoon character at this point 🤪
3 years

Gainers and clothing

My wife loves to watch me out grow clothes and prefers to help me up size.. I have to dress professionally for work and I have wasted so much money on dress shirts. I'm slowly now filling the belly size in a 18 neck. But luckily I found dress pants that stretch an extra 3 inches and that has saved me alot.

Also dockers makes casual elastic belts and those are really awesome! I just couldn't find a size 48. I try to have always a few items one size larger to grow into.

On my own time I prefer cargo shorts a size to big to grow into and can only wear 2xb shirts but now even those are getting small and im not sure if I'm just going to go 3xl or 3xb just to save a few bucks.

Its definitely not cheap gaining!
3 years

Gainers and clothing

mywifefeedsme:
My wife loves to watch me out grow clothes and prefers to help me up size.. I have to dress professionally for work and I have wasted so much money on dress shirts. I'm slowly now filling the belly size in a 18 neck. But luckily I found dress pants that stretch an extra 3 inches and that has saved me alot.

Also dockers makes casual elastic belts and those are really awesome! I just couldn't find a size 48. I try to have always a few items one size larger to grow into.

On my own time I prefer cargo shorts a size to big to grow into and can only wear 2xb shirts but now even those are getting small and im not sure if I'm just going to go 3xl or 3xb just to save a few bucks.

Its definitely not cheap gaining!

I am in the same boat as you for work. I have to dress professionally and while it isn't cheap, thank God for dress pants with stretchy waists! I can still manage to get my 36 waist pants buttoned, but barely. I let them ride a little low and have my belly and love handles hang over. I'm debating just getting size 40s when I size up so I can save on money on something I know I'm going to be wearing eventually.
3 years
12   loading