Lifestyle tips

Weight gain regiments

Really the best ways to go about it with fast results is by using the weight gain shakes or taking supplements, but if you're opposed to using them drinking whole milk instead of lowfat or stuff like that is a pretty good way to pack on some poundage. Also dont drink anything before you eat, if you fill your stomach with water it leaves less room for food.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

zombiecas11:
Really the best ways to go about it with fast results is by using the weight gain shakes or taking supplements, but if you're opposed to using them drinking whole milk instead of lowfat or stuff like that is a pretty good way to pack on some poundage. Also dont drink anything before you eat, if you fill your stomach with water it leaves less room for food.
what kind of supplements
3 years

Weight gain regiments

Cherry:
Lots of snacks - stuff you can eat easily throughout your day, like nuts, crisps, biscuits, trail mix, chocolates etc. Good luck!

Mixing or alternating between sweet and salty/savory helps too!

To help answer the OP's question, also to keep slathering on spreads on baked goods. Butter on muffins, cream cheese on bagels, etc.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

-immobile_cow-:
Hiya! I've been gaining for the past two years and have now managed to double my weight but I've plateaud. I really want to gain weight as fast as possible over lockdown but can't find any good advice other than heavy cream shakes or weight gain powder which I can't do.

Somebody please help!

Firstly, you should be proud of the progress you made already-that’s incredible work.
I struggle to eat as much as I’d like, my eyes are still bigger than my belly, but I think eggs are really good, like a fluffy omelette or fried egg slips down nice and easy, and there’s lots of ways to cook them.
I know soft drinks have loads of sugar, but the fizz can be a bit much so I’ve taken to loosening the lid for a bit until it dies down.
I don’t know if this is much help but I do hope you can get past the plateau!
3 years

Weight gain regiments

Seems counter intuitive, but try going on a diet for a week, then cram as much as possible, any weight you've lost will pile on and then some. I always gain weight after a week of dieting.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

1love:
Seems counter intuitive, but try going on a diet for a week, then cram as much as possible, any weight you've lost will pile on and then some. I always gain weight after a week of dieting.

I can see that throwing the metabolism, but a week?!?!
I wake up bloated quite a bit, and have no appetite, and will set myself an hour before I’ll ‘allow’ myself to eat, and in that time I find myself dreaming about what I can do with what’s in the fridge, it’ll whirl around for a bit and I find myself starting to crave that fluffy omelette (or whatever you’d like), by 45 minutes my belly is grumbling, that last 15 minutes can’t go quick enough!
Or ‘rationing the biscuits’, backfires every time. I guess things just taste better when they’re naughty?
3 years

Weight gain regiments

have a bowl of ice cream right before bed and let the calories work while you sleep.
Thats what I did when I would hit a plateau.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

I've been putting away a whole carton of ice cream right before bed.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

1love:

This totally works for me, too.

I'll drink heavy whipping cream for 4 weeks, and then take a one week break. Since I rely exclusively on the heavy whipping cream for weight gain, the rest of my diet is healthy and I eat the same amount that I did when I weighed 166 pounds.

During my one week break, I get rid of the heavy whipping cream and only eat my regular diet. This tricks my body into thinking that I'm dieting. After a week of this, I start drinking the heavy whipping cream, and am really able to plow through those plateaus.

In fact, I was dealing with a plateau during the first two weeks of my current gaining cycle. It slowed my gain, but the heavy whipping cream would not be denied. I still managed to gain 23 pounds in three weeks.

Dieting for one week followed by heavy whipping cream is a winning combination.
3 years

Weight gain regiments

Ditzy:
have a bowl of ice cream right before bed and let the calories work while you sleep.
Thats what I did when I would hit a plateau.

My regime is to drink a shake or a high calorie frappe' on a daily basis. At night before bedtime, I would eat ice cream and cookies. I would do that to pack on the pounds.
3 years