Gaining

Thin to fat changes

Feedees/gainers who started off thin, how has your life changed since you gained weight, and how have others reacted to your gain?
3 years

Thin to fat changes

Have the reactions of your ex-bf and family bothered you?
3 years

Thin to fat changes

FattyFat25:
I have started at 105 and currently at 132. I have gotten a lot of teasing and being told I am fat. It hasn’t been pleasant and makes me wonder if being thin was easier.

On the other hand I have never been so horny and I love that.

Aw, I’m sure those horny feelings will outweigh any blowback your night get from narrow-minded people :-)
3 years

Thin to fat changes

FattyFat25:
I have started at 105 and currently at 132. I have gotten a lot of teasing and being told I am fat. It hasn’t been pleasant and makes me wonder if being thin was easier.

On the other hand I have never been so horny and I love that.

Kilos or pounds? U have written a lot of times u are over 200 pounds at least
3 years

Thin to fat changes

FattyFat25:
I think my account was hacked as I was never over 200.

becomingoverweight:
I do remember you saying that many times. What an odd hack...

kkbossa:
yup, I remember too..

EDIT: yeah, I looked back and found posts of yours claiming you were over 300lbs even. An odd hack indeed....

I always was suspicious and knew it was fake, but I considered it a nice fiction story.
At least be consistent in your fiction story!
3 years

Thin to fat changes

Of course this is FANTASY Feeder and I have been thinking this person is fake for a while despite her exciting and enthusiastic posts. I would agree that if you are going to fake (and I'm sure we would all like to believe it's true) at least make it consistent.
3 years

Thin to fat changes

5’ 4.5”
started at 104
now 140

not a ton has changed socially, although things like my parents commenting on it or my boss offering me a gym membership and getting pushy when i say no.

My boyfriend and friends are aware of the changes but never comment on it in a negative light.

most of the changes are just my clothing size lol.
3 years

Thin to fat changes

I've been fortunate. I moved to a new town in February of 2018. I didn't have any family or friends here. I started gaining, and the only people who noticed were my co-workers. A couple of them have mentioned my weight, but more out of concern or curiosity. It's just not a big deal.

I did have some friends in town who would comment on my weight, and ask me if I planned to try losing weight. I just said, "maybe," and that has been that. From a social standpoint, gaining has been easy for me.

My family did get to see me at a heavier weight earlier in the year, but nobody said anything at all.
3 years

Thin to fat changes

[quote]IsabellHar:
I didnt start from totally thin, but i was thin for one summer. When i gained a bit then my boyfriend dumped me. Also family or friends have never been supportive of my weight. I think they have now finally given up on trying to change it, but they are not happy.
So mostly have got negative feedback and reactions.[/quote

I’m supportive of your weight everyone has something to love ❤️
3 years

Thin to fat changes

DannyAU:
Feedees/gainers who started off thin, how has your life changed since you gained weight, and how have others reacted to your gain?

I’m starting thin right now after losing 40 pounds since i was 18 it was 70 at first but I’ve gotten healthy and put back on some weight to evwn my height out
3 years