Submission and domination

In the hands of an evil feeder ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I love Evil Feeder ๐Ÿ˜
2 years

Hhhggg:
Evil female feeder is defiantly a turn on.

I my fantasy she would be really fit, like a fitness model.

Dropping me of an Mc Donalds when she is going to the gym.
Me stuffing my face while she is at the gym trimming her perfekt body.

Inspecting my fat regularly, rewarding eating with sex.

Having gaining vacationโ€˜s like 4 weeks no clothes only being stuffed to the absolute brim 4 times a day.

Having a ganing goal, like when she is a way. Fat boy better packed on some serious pounds, because failing would cause a serious punishment.
Getting thought up a funnel in the mouth. Getting a solid caning, with no mercy. So that a Night you have a Problem you canโ€™t lay on your back because your ass is still burning but you also can lay on your stomach because it is so painfully full.

When going to the pool she only packs a to small speedo, so everyone can see how the smal swimwear is cutting deep in to the flesh.

Getting a text on the way home, that it is time for me to go to fast foot place, with instructions on what to eat. Only coming home finding her waiting with two pizzas a ice cream.

I share exactly the same fetish for evil female feeder stuffing and dominating me without limits.
1 year

Hhhggg:

Having gaining vacationโ€˜s like 4 weeks no clothes only being stuffed to the absolute brim 4 times a day.

Having a ganing goal, like when she is a way. Fat boy better packed on some serious pounds, because failing would cause a serious punishment.
Getting thought up a funnel in the mouth. Getting a solid caning, with no mercy. So that a Night you have a Problem you canโ€™t lay on your back because your ass is still burning but you also can lay on your stomach because it is so painfully full.

When going to the pool she only packs a to small speedo, so everyone can see how the smal swimwear is cutting deep in to the flesh.

Getting a text on the way home, that it is time for me to go to fast foot place, with instructions on what to eat. Only coming home finding her waiting with two pizzas a ice cream.

Funneladdict:
I share exactly the same fetish for evil female feeder stuffing and dominating me without limits.

I've done something similar with my partner. Not the caning thing - especially since neither one of us are into impact play.

But I greatly enjoy stuffing him to the brim, making him be a pig in front of everyone, and not letting him get off until I'm satisfied with his fullness. Sometimes that means he's too stuffed to get off, so he passes out stuffed and horny into a food coma.

Other times, I'll tease him by stuffing him and making him do physical things that I can do with ease. It's great fun.
1 year

sounds hot lol
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Oh it is. He's such a masochist that sometimes he'll rile me up just to put him through his paces.
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:
Oh it is. He's such a masochist that sometimes he'll rile me up just to put him through his paces.

Naughty boy
1 year

Hhhggg:

Funneladdict:

Munchies:
I've done something similar with my partner. Not the caning thing - especially since neither one of us are into impact play.

But I greatly enjoy stuffing him to the brim, making him be a pig in front of everyone, and not letting him get off until I'm satisfied with his fullness. Sometimes that means he's too stuffed to get off, so he passes out stuffed and horny into a food coma.

Other times, I'll tease him by stuffing him and making him do physical things that I can do with ease. It's great fun.

I would love being the stuffed pig, immobilized and slowly losing all control of my free will and body. As my owner taking pleasure to completely convert me into his piggy oroject. Stuffed till food coma, again and again. Dark wish I know but I can't help to find it attractive.
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:

who can resist toa female feeder? They're such treasures
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:

Funneladdict:

Personally, I see myself as a feeder who happens to be a woman. And while I am a treasure, that's due to my personality.
1 year

Miachu:
sounds hot lol

Munchies:

Funneladdict:

Munchies:
Personally, I see myself as a feeder who happens to be a woman. And while I am a treasure, that's due to my personality.

I would love be the fattened piggy, in some feeder hands like yours. In total lost of control, only feed and stuffed till... what you decide
1 year
123   loading