Story authors

Where is the best place to find fat fiction?

I feel like there is not really a site that has an expansive collection of fat fiction. Fantasy feeder is probably the largest collection I've found so far, but it still feels relatively small. I don't want to assume that there isn't a better collection out there though so I wanted to ask the forum what you think is the best website for finding fat literature to read?

If it makes a difference I'm more interested in gay lit, but really just looking for any larger collection to browse.
3 years

thkyps6039:
I feel like there is not really a site that has an expansive collection of fat fiction. Fantasy feeder is probably the largest collection I've found so far, but it still feels relatively small. I don't want to assume that there isn't a better collection out there though so I wanted to ask the forum what you think is the best website for finding fat literature to read?

If it makes a difference I'm more interested in gay lit, but really just looking for any larger collections to browse.

Dimensionmagazine.com has a large and growing library of stories, including some excellent LGBTQ stories.
3 years

High:
deviantart

What tags do you search for when searching deviant art? I feel like the standard tags of "superchub" and "BHM" don't bring up that much.
3 years

High:
deviantart

thkyps6039:
What tags do you search for when searching deviant art? I feel like the standard tags of "superchub" and "BHM" don't bring up that much.

Try using “yaoi” and BHM, plus feederism or feedism. Fat fetish and fat admirer might also produce results.
3 years

DeviantArt has remodeled the site. It is nearly impossible to find anything and when reading a story, a sidebar used to show you "similar material". This feature has been removed.
3 years

Furaffinity has a massive collection of weight gain fiction, especially gay weight gain. The writing is often super high quality too. So if you don't mind anthro/furry characters, I highly recommend.
3 years

feeder86.tumblr.com/contents
3 years

Agreed his works are wonderful
3 years

High:
deviantart

thkyps6039:

Male weight gain stories. Male gainer stories.
3 years