General

Having no idea about partner’s weight

So I’m dating this amazing girl. I appreciate her for her funny, confident personality and her gorgeous fat body. I don’t have a problem with being out or seen with her or anything like that (in fact I think it’s really hot how confident she is about herself in public) but I’m hesitant to bring up her weight with her. I keep changing my mind about how much she might weigh, imagining everything from 290 all the way to 400 pounds. It’s actually sort of fun not knowing so that I can keep wondering how much she weighs without bringing up a possibly(/probably not) sensitive subject to her.

I was wondering if others had similar experiences with their partner, fantasizing of their true weight and how you felt if/when they disclosed their weight to you.

Also just a side note, I’m not asking for advise on my situation, just want to hear about some people loving their fatties!
3 years

Tacobitetoughguy:
So I’m dating this amazing girl. I appreciate her for her funny, confident personality and her gorgeous fat body. I don’t have a problem with being out or seen with her or anything like that (in fact I think it’s really hot how confident she is about herself in public) but I’m hesitant to bring up her weight with her. I keep changing my mind about how much she might weigh, imagining everything from 290 all the way to 400 pounds. It’s actually sort of fun not knowing so that I can keep wondering how much she weighs without bringing up a possibly(/probably not) sensitive subject to her.

I was wondering if others had similar experiences with their partner, fantasizing of their true weight and how you felt if/when they disclosed their weight to you.

Also just a side note, I’m not asking for advise on my situation, just want to hear about some people loving their fatties!

Oh hell yeah.

My wife has been gaining recently but we don't have a scale. She's outgrown all her pants but the mystery of her current weight is alluring.
3 years

Tacobitetoughguy:
I keep changing my mind about how much she might weigh, imagining everything from 290 all the way to 400 pounds.

Here's a way to guess her weight +- 20 pounds. Imagine hugging her around the waist and then add your height in inches to the imagined gap between your fingers (if you can't reach around her).

Weight = (waist - 26) * 7 + 130

If she has a 66 inch waist, that would be roughly 410 pounds. 50 inch waist would be roughly 300 pounds.
3 years

fatrnfatr:
Here's a way to guess her weight +- 20 pounds. Imagine hugging her around the waist and then add your height in inches to the imagined gap between your fingers (if you can't reach around her).

If she has a 66 inch waist, that would be roughly 410 pounds. 50 inch waist would be roughly 300 pounds.

This idea just made my day, thank you. Gives me another reason to give her a nice long hug ahaha

Any reason for 26 being the number of choice? I could see how that number could fluctuate between different body types.
3 years

Tacobitetoughguy:
bringing up a possibly(/probably not) sensitive subject to her.

You never even tried testing the waters to at least know if it's a sensitive topic for her or not?
Just a casual comment in the style that women don't all have to be skinny to look beautiful, or something similar, might provide an opportunity to gauge her stance on the topic, without being too intrusive.
3 years

Tacobitetoughguy:
I keep changing my mind about how much she might weigh, imagining everything from 290 all the way to 400 pounds.

fatrnfatr:

The FA in me intrinsically loves this, the quant in me has to know why?
3 years

LondonFA:

It came from the empirical observation that every 7 pounds gained corresponds to another inch on the waistline. It assumes that a woman of average height and build with a 26 inch waistline would weigh around 130 pounds.

Such a "rule of thumb" doesn't account for height, weight distribution, muscle versus fat gains, etc.
3 years

LondonFA:

fatrnfatr:
It came from the empirical observation that every 7 pounds gained corresponds to another inch on the waistline. It assumes that a woman of average height and build with a 26 inch waistline would weigh around 130 pounds.

Such a "rule of thumb" doesn't account for height, weight distribution, muscle versus fat gains, etc.

I ascended to mathematics via engineering, who cares about this thing you call "height" :'D
3 years