General

Meeting fat men in real life

Hey guys,

that may sound super weird and i hope that i don’t offend anybody.
I am a very active university student who loves working out and having lots of hobbies.
As you might imagine i am into fat men (more than 300lbs) but sadly in my daily life i almost never see fat men...
I honestly thought about chilling at fast food places but maybe thats just a cliche and i won‘t meet anybody...

Fat men, where are you? Have you all any idea where i should spend more time to meet them?smiley
3 years

I live just across the borders smiley But it's a little too late, few years ago I was over 100 kg, now I'm about 80...
3 years

Idk they're pretty common here in the US.

But I'd say just keep going about your life and you'll bump into a few along the way. Us fatties may stay at home more, but we also still have hobbies, jobs, errands, etc that take us out into the world every day.
3 years

Grocery Store!
3 years

Silverwing:
Idk they're pretty common here in the US.

But I'd say just keep going about your life and you'll bump into a few along the way. Us fatties may stay at home more, but we also still have hobbies, jobs, errands, etc that take us out into the world every day.

Yes you are right! Maybe i will just bump into my 400lbs dream guy while grocery shopping! Would be amazing!
3 years

Zeranus:
Really? So I think the likelihood that as a fat men I will meet a thin woman who likes fat is less than that you will meet a fat men here in Germany.

Nope i didn’t say thatsmiley that’s probably at least as difficult! I just say that in my daily life and during my activities i hardly see any fat people
3 years

JohnJohnson:
Be American. lol.

BecomingOverweight made a good pint however, hobbies and activities... I tend to notice all the guys are a bit heavier at my gun club.

Haha you are probably right. In the US or in the UK it might be way likelier to meet fat men
3 years

You should visit Western Canada. A lot of German ancestry here, and a lot of big guys. You need to cope with cold long winters though !
3 years

I know right that feeling!

It is like I can only see sporty people doing their daily run haha! And the few ones who are the size I adore are looking kinda (my excuses)... dirty? I mean, I love fat but still want someone who has a decent hygiene.

I have been told that obesity is more present in the countryside though.
3 years

Saturn:
I know right that feeling!

It is like I can only see sporty people doing their daily run haha! And the few ones who are the size I adore are looking kinda (my excuses)... dirty? I mean, I love fat but still want someone who has a decent hygiene.

I have been told that obesity is more present in the countryside though.

Zeranus:
So here in Germany, there are also fat people who are not too strict about hygiene. This is very important to me, for example, shower daily and always smell good

I guess you see that everywhere! They are mostly hanging around garages or crappy tobacco-bar.
3 years
12   loading