General

Meeting fat men in real life

I’m about 340 or so and can’t stand being unclean. I don’t mind getting dirty if I’m working in something but hygiene is important to me.

How “big” is the male population in Germany? Are there lots of guys the size you seek? Maybe there isn’t that many to see?

If you enjoy games or books, you might try hanging out at the library or gaming stores and see if you have any luck 🤷🏼‍♂️
3 years

If you ever see a cute chubby guy, definitely feel free to come up and say hello. We typically only bite food smiley
3 years

Petitegirl:
Haha you are probably right. In the US or in the UK it might be way likelier to meet fat men

In the southern US in particular, you will see enormously fat people riding scooters at the Walmart. 400, 500 even 600 pounders. Walmart is like a fat fantasy Disney World.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Haha you are probably right. In the US or in the UK it might be way likelier to meet fat men

fatrnfatr:
In the southern US in particular, you will see enormously fat people riding scooters at the Walmart. 400, 500 even 600 pounders. Walmart is like a fat fantasy Disney World.

Can confirm. 'Round here, if you wanna meet a fat person, just go outside. You'll find at least 20 without even trying.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,

that may sound super weird and i hope that i don’t offend anybody.
I am a very active university student who loves working out and having lots of hobbies.
As you might imagine i am into fat men (more than 300lbs) but sadly in my daily life i almost never see fat men...
I honestly thought about chilling at fast food places but maybe thats just a cliche and i won‘t meet anybody...

Fat men, where are you? Have you all any idea where i should spend more time to meet them?smiley

Study Hall, Computer Science/Electrical Engineers possibly.
Working at DXL for those with the mobility and confidence to keep up their appearance, could be 1 way.
Some bbw parties/events as some bhm will tag along too.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,

I am a very active university student who loves working out and having lots of hobbies.
As you might imagine i am into fat men (more than 300lbs) but sadly in my daily life i almost never see fat men...
I honestly thought about chilling at fast food places but maybe thats just a cliche and i won‘t meet anybody...

Fat men, where are you? Have you all any idea where i should spend more time to meet them?smiley

I know exactly how you feel! I am also living in Germany and even when I do see a cute fat boy, I would be too embarrassed to try to make conversation just out of the blue 😫
Let me know if you have any tips because I would love find me some fat men too!
1 year

Petitegirl:
Hey guys,

It all depends on what type of fat man you're looking for. If you like the nerdy type; try the comic cons, fantasy fairs and medieval events. If you like the hairy biker type; try the cafes and motorcycle fairs. If you like the sporty type; try the local gyms. If you just wish to see the local population of fatties, try the carnivals/ fun fairs.
1 year

Would love to talk to you! smiley
1 year

I'm here.
1 year
12   loading