Fat experiences

Funny stories of being caught indulging in your fetish

a few years back i had a new girlfriend who was open to this stuff, so we went to the grocery store to pick up some candy for after dinner.

while we were choosing candy, two of our friends (a couple) come up and say hi to us. it was a really awkward shift in my head from "what am i gonna fatten you up with smiley" to "oh, hey, what are you guys up to, we're just about to have a uhh movie night?"
3 years

One time when I was at college I invited my gf (now ex) over. I also had a roommate at the time, but he had gone out and knew I was inviting her over to hang out. Well after she came over, we hung out for a bit and at one point we decided to get some snacks. I had some cream puffs in my fridge that we had. As we were having them, I started feeding her them myself until it just turned into me feeding her the cream puffs. Well a little bit later, I hear the door open and my roommate walks in.

Luckily he was a super chill dude and literally did not care. He just looked at us for a sec and then continued with what he planned to do. Apparently he had left his wallet and came back to get it. After he left, there was an awkward embarrassing moment, but we laughed it off. After she left and my roommate came back, he didn't bring the event up. I tried bringing it up later to maybe make things less awkward, but apparently he just genuinely didn't care. The man was a legend.
3 years

I love threads like these, I love hearing people’s stories about non fetish people encounters. I was at the dog park and there wasn’t a lot of people there but I took a pic of my belly out and hanging out of my pants when I went to sit down and this dude saw and watched me for a couple seconds. I thought I was hiding it enough but I guess not haha. Kinda turned me on
3 years

She most likely had let it out because her waistband was too tight and uncomfortable, they can really dig in sometimes
3 years

In my uni days I was stuffing a lot. Even more so in the last year locked away writing my dissertation. Often I would grab a bag of donuts, a pizza and some of those horrific microwave burgers and some beers from the shop on the way home, smash the donuts while doing work and have the rest later at night.

We all know students live in sweats and gain a little, and as a confirmed belly stuffer/gainer I was really going for it.

Well I lived in a notorious party house and one of the last weekends there we had a house party, all went out on a bar crawl down our highstreet that by now had barred most of us except for the real classy places, and I decided to get wasted, stop for cheesy chips from one van, burger and chips from another and passed out with my belly out on the sofa with evidence of further beer, pizza and donuts laid around me.

My housemates had all gained a little too after 3 years living together, but they probably weren't expecting to find a certifiably fattened up Exskinnyguy sleeping with his gut bulging out of his shirt that morning!

I woke to my still drunk roomie giggling and trying to pull my shirt down.

God I miss those days
3 years

Back in college, I was at the local public library, wandering through the shelves of books. At one point, I happened to notice this slightly chubby, very pretty girl on the other side of the book shelf looking down and appearing to be playing with her fat tummy. ☺️ I don't know if she realized that I could see her or not, but I only caught a glimpse before she stopped. 😔 I sometimes wonder if I could have ever been able to strike up a conversation with her if I wasn't so shy.
2 years

One time I had gained weight and decided to wear a really tight polo shirt to burger King and stuff myself. I drove about an hour away so there would be no one I knew.
While eating the slim couple near me noticed my fat gut as they kept sneaking glances.
When I stood to leave, to my shock a girl on my team walked in. I sucked in all I could but I saw her eyes pause over my belly. She never said anything.

Recently I was at McD and a couple were at the ordering machine. While he tapped in their order she was slowly rubbing her hand over her exposed chubby belly (all praise for warm summers!). When she saw that I was looking at her she blushed, but then returned my smile
2 years

I travle for work so I'm always in places we're I will never see those people again. And I like to wear my belly out side of my pants so it hangs out of my shirts. I get crazy looks all the time. I love it. I also will go to a buffet by my self and by the end I'm sitting there with 7 empty plates in front of me. Stuffed to the brim with my belt undone, clearly struggling to scarf down a bowl of ice cream. Constantly stopping to rub my belly in an attempt to make more room.
2 years

Ssbhmjoe:
I travle for work so I'm always in places we're I will never see those people again. And I like to wear my belly out side of my pants so it hangs out of my shirts. I get crazy looks all the time. I love it. I also will go to a buffet by my self and by the end I'm sitting there with 7 empty plates in front of me. Stuffed to the brim with my belt undone, clearly struggling to scarf down a bowl of ice cream. Constantly stopping to rub my belly in an attempt to make more room.
thats great
2 years

DeepAppreciation:
I was at a party in college and a girl called me out for staring at her belly in front of a group of people. She had a nice beer belly that I ended up ‘enjoying’ a few times.

That's pretty creepy, ngl.
11 months
12   loading