Fat experiences

Funny stories of being caught indulging in your fetish

DeepAppreciation:
I was at a party in college and a girl called me out for staring at her belly in front of a group of people. She had a nice beer belly that I ended up ‘enjoying’ a few times.

Munchies:
That's pretty creepy, ngl.

HungryPiggyBoy:
how is this creepy tho?

SpookyCute000:
Even if you have a fat fetish, watching people and making them uncomfortable is pretty weird.

Women and anyone in general don't usually enjoy being watched and having their boundaries crossed.

It's fine to look once but if someone is uncomfortable and you keep doing something that is just gonna make you a creep and no one likes creeps.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's right up there with staring at a girls ass and her tits. Just staring at her like a piece of meat. Not only is it dehumanizing, but it's scary for a woman. We don't know if a guy wants just look at us and put the mental image in his spank bank, or if he's thinking about raping us.

Really, really creepy behavior. Don't do it.

If you see a cute girl that you wanna bang, there are other non-creepy ways to approach her.
11 months

Fabribbw:
Please I need a feeder to please support me with $10 🙏 my pay pal is @subpiggy729

This is against the site rules. Openly begging for money will get you banned. I've seen it happen many times before.
11 months

DeepAppreciation:
‘Mi lady am I granted a few seconds to admire your belly’

Wow, you really don't know how to respectfully approach a woman you like, huh?

It's really simple. You approach her in a well lit area that's at least semi-public. You say something along the lines of "Hey, you seem pretty cool. Wanna chat?"

If she says yes, cool. Be respectful of her and her boundaries. Maybe things will take off. Maybe they won't. Perhaps she'll be open to you admiring her figure. Might even lead to a fun romp if she consents to it.

If not, oh well. Just move on.
11 months

DeepAppreciation:
In my comment, I noted I had already had a ‘physical’ relationship with this girl…

Yes, I am aware. And I'm glad you had fun.

However, as a general statement, that is creepy behavior and makes most women insanely uncomfortable.
11 months

A few of my friends stopped by a few weeks ago after I had just ordered dinner I just so happened to order like 4 baconators and 2 baconator fries a frosty. It came when they were here so I had to explain how I got the other 2 for later with the baconator fries… needless to say those were not intended for later and I quickly devoured them when they left
11 months

DeepAppreciation:
In my comment, I noted I had already had a ‘physical’ relationship with this girl…

Munchies:
Yes, I am aware. And I'm glad you had fun.

However, as a general statement, that is creepy behavior and makes most women insanely uncomfortable.

X_Larsson:
The topic is specific and he gave clear additional additional comments. No need to bring every usual, generic disclaimer about "offending women", in my opinion.

I didn't say "offensive" I said "creepy."

The topic is also about funny stories. But, we are beating this horse to death and derailing the topic.
11 months

Not really a story but my friends when I was younger used to point out fat girls at the beach and say "there's one for you"

Also, a few years ago my coworkers one time pulled up a meme of Candy Godiva and asked if I knew her. I pulled up my picture of her and I together on my phone and one of them said "I F***IN KNEW IT!!"

Sometimes it's more fun to be an FA if you telegraph it to the whole world as a teenager rather than hide it lol
11 months

Not sure how funny, but once I was driving away about an hour or two from my home just so I will not meet anyone I know.

I was stuffing my face so much in this restaurant on the road, I ate frim four different dishes I ordered and I was eating so much that my stomach expanded with my shirt stretched on my growing belly and I felt so full and staffed to the brim that it was very visible. I was the only one there, and the waitress seems to noticed me and I was embarrassed, but she suddenly just smirked and smiled at me.

She was also the one that kept bringing food to my table. It was fun experience. Made me curious if she was a secretly fat admirer, I don’t know.
9 months
attachment
attachment
12   loading