Fat experiences

Dealing with a partner's diet

My take on this is to let them and even help them lose the weight. If you are really hanging around your partner for them, then you should be accepting of them being comfortable in their own skin, and even better help them.

That being said, Gah! I hate it as well. It is like watching the sexiness and physical attraction drain right out of your partner. However, there are two things that I have found to help cope with it. First is finding other kinks and fetishes that you enjoy. Feedism is in the BDSM area technically, so there are plenty of other kinks you can test out and enjoy. Really isolating what excited you. For me it is power. I love power over my feedee's body, power over my sub's pain, pleasure, and movement, even power over whether they get to climax or not. Finding a different kink that is similar (and maybe even be used with Feedism) can help with all the missing soft hugable fatness.

The second is asking if your partner can leave a little weight on so you have something to grab onto. You can also still be supportive by saying for instance, you like bigger butts and thicker legs, so maybe working those a little extra would be nice.
3 years

Sonny:
My lady is about to embark on a diet after hitting her highest weight, I'm gutted as she seemed more confident in her body than ever before and we were having a lot more sex which kinda lead me to think she was beginning to embrace her weight as she knows I love it but no. Diet starts today and I know she can and will lose all her sexy new fatness. I love her. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not about to sabotage her diet either. But I'm gonna struggle watching her deflate....
Anyone had experience here and can offer some words of wisdom on the matter?

My wife has lost weight a few times. The allure of it always wore off and each time she comes back fatter. Last time she really ballooned fast from her bottom weight of the cycle.

From my experience, letting people have control over their own bodies but being clear with your preferences and feelings throughout usually results in a more comfortable relationship and also brings people round to accepting their body as theirs. If your attraction wanes, don't fake it, but also don't be harsh. If you're lucky, she will realise that she's in control of her body and preferers gaining to dieting.
3 years

Sonny:
My lady is about to embark on a diet after hitting her highest weight, I'm gutted as she seemed more confident in her body than ever before and we were having a lot more sex which kinda lead me to think she was beginning to embrace her weight as she knows I love it but no. Diet starts today and I know she can and will lose all her sexy new fatness. I love her. I'm not going anywhere and I'm not about to sabotage her diet either. But I'm gonna struggle watching her deflate....

LondonFA:
My wife has lost weight a few times. The allure of it always wore off and each time she comes back fatter. Last time she really ballooned fast from her bottom weight of the cycle.

From my experience, letting people have control over their own bodies but being clear with your preferences and feelings throughout usually results in a more comfortable relationship and also brings people round to accepting their body as theirs. If your attraction wanes, don't fake it, but also don't be harsh. If you're lucky, she will realise that she's in control of her body and preferers gaining to dieting.

That sounds like sabotage but in a more passive aggressive form.
3 years

Sonny:

LondonFA:

Dearynight98:
That sounds like sabotage but in a more passive aggressive form.

In what way is it sabotage? Being dishonest about your preference is toxic, and not being controlling toward a partner by explicitly and supportively freeing and insistent that they follow their own path is not passive aggressive by any definition.

Honesty should never be deemed as passive agression in a healthy relationship and again to state the obvious, and to requote myself if one is lucky (for your own preferences) your partner will when given freedom of choice demonstrate similar choices to you.

The same applies to all areas of a relationship from decor to child care. Being honest but giving absolute freedom.allows for a healthy relationship to thrive as it does not cause either party to be dominant and further to that allows the relationship to either further grow together or apart based on honest principals.

In summary, if both sides are honest then each side can know what is worth staying for, leaving for and if willing, compromising for.

What would be sabotage is not making a partner aware of honest opinions when asked and allowing for subconscious and covert drivers to control the direction of a relationship.
3 years