Fattening others

Converting your partner into a feedee

ineverstopjustsayin:
wondering if anyone has done this. through encouragement bring food into the bed room? would like to her your stories

Either tell your partner about your preference.
Or start cooking on regulary, work on your cooking skills and see how it works out.
Never push your partner into your kink against their will, thats just messed up.
3 years

ineverstopjustsayin:
wondering if anyone has done this. through encouragement bring food into the bed room? would like to her your stories

Jotunthewriter:
Or start cooking on regulary, work on your cooking skills and see how it works out.
Never push your partner into your kink against their will, thats just messed up.

This idea of kinks often have an appeal. Introducing your kind as something to try might result in a match.

Try not to stigmatize feederism. If you said you wanted to try a bit of light bondage (if you were in to it), say handcuffs, would you be ashamed?

In my case I was just open with my wife and it awakened a hunger in her.

With my ex it didn't. But if you don't try, you'll never know.

What started with feeding my wife strawberries whilst blindfolded in bed has flourished in to her eating doughnuts whilst us being intimate or her overeating as a precursor to intimacy or her wanting me to play with her now overhanging belly in bed.

It all started with honesty and directness.
3 years

So, my wife was a stay at home Mom until our kids were in their mid teens and finally gave in and accepted an upper Management position for a finance house which they bugged her about for years. She formally worked with another competitor to this company 15+ yrs. ago but when our first baby was born she quit. After accepting this position, a desk job with a huge company allowance for Fine dining meals with big clients. I noticed her appetite getting bigger and her pencil skirts getting smaller. It was so sexy seeing her small paunch, big ass and hips turn into a huge lower gut with massive hips and huge wide butt on her 5' 3" hourglass, turning pear figure. I began preparing dinner most nights unless we ate out. Her eating healthy was all but gone....she would have big scrumptious burgers and filets when we went out for some nice meals and she always cleaned her entire plate where as before she would finish half at best. The meals at home I began to serve bigger and bigger portions mixing in all the most calorie laiden ingredients. Heavy cream in our creamy pasta dishes, a lot of natural butter and olive oil with all our meals. The crazy thing was no matter how big of a plate I piled up for her...sometimes much more than mine, she would completely clean it.....and directly following dinner she would satisfy her sweet cravings with a pint of ben n jerry's to start on the couch along with some cookies.

She has always been curvy and with a big sweet tooth and had to workout to maintain a 145-150 Lbs. on her 5' 3" figure. With her workouts non existent and her appetite clearly ravenous she was struggling to fit into her silk tank top blouses with her 36D Breasts that clearly needed a 36DD or DDD now pillowing out and straining the silk fabric something fierce that were looking a bit obscene for the Corporate structure along with her lower belly now big gut sticking out from her higher waisted pencil skirt....although most of her skirts were black or navy ....they definitely were not hiding that sexy newly developed huge lower gut. She clearly looked like she was three sizes bigger than her work attire sizes but I loved the look and loved her enthusiastic appetite even more. The wild thing was she was so used to eating so well the last several months that she didn't even seem phased by her noticeable gain....I thought to myself does she realize because in the past she would have dieting a good 20 Lbs ago after she noticed her first 10 or so Lbs. she packed on.....but not this time. She would call me during the day and tell me what she ate for lunch out with clients....these meals she seemed to always finish with desert also. After she would get done telling me about her decadent lunch and Fattening desert she then would go right into where she wanted to go out to dinner with me....she already had her next fattening meal planned. I started thinking maybe she was into her new figure all of a sudden and even though in the past she didn't like getting higher than 160 lbs. or so maybe something was different. Our sex was as good if not the best ever....kind of hard for an FA into weight gain (especially on his wife) not to be totally sexed up watching her eat and barely being able to fit into every outfit she has in her closet....but she was so into it more than ever.

So as many more month's had passed and her appetite and zest for sex and more and more food increased I realized she had to have gained 45+ lbs. since she started her job. What I didn't realize at first was I was her eating buddy during all this time and I was fixing us great meals and filling her to the maximum but I realized i grew a good size gut as well.

So, the moral of this story is.....my wife never was into gaining weight but now all of a sudden she was weighing close to her highest ever (The only other time was after having our three babies back to back to back and never being able to loose any weight before she was pregnant again....this was the only other time that I saw her appetite so out of control). But now she seemed not only content but enthused sexually and the only thing I could think of she might have a kink for all the weight she has put on, or she can't control her appetite so she is happy to indulge in everything as well as sex or she likes that I got Fat along with her......or possibly it is a combination of all of these.
3 years

ineverstopjustsayin:

Jotunthewriter:

LondonFA:
This idea of kinks often have an appeal. Introducing your kind as something to try might result in a match.

Try not to stigmatize feederism. If you said you wanted to try a bit of light bondage (if you were in to it), say handcuffs, would you be ashamed?

What started with feeding my wife strawberries whilst blindfolded in bed has flourished in to her eating doughnuts whilst us being intimate or her overeating as a precursor to intimacy or her wanting me to play with her now overhanging belly in bed.

Yeah, that's what I mean.
3 years

ineverstopjustsayin:

Jotunthewriter:

LondonFA:

Jotunthewriter:
Yeah, that's what I mean.

Just be honest and ask if your partner is willing to try it once or twice to see if they like it.
Gaining is not instant so there's always a way to back out. It's not like.asking someone to get a tattoo, and the progress rates are not as severe as getting a new haircut.

Would you feel shy about asking a partner to grow their hair out?
3 years