Lifestyle tips

Booty growth

ExpandingCuriosity:
Tbh a lot of it is going to come down to genetics. I was blessed with a booty, but have always been rather small in the boob department.
That said, any exercises that build your glutes are going to at least help you meet your potential. Squats are your friend

Are You Kidding? Your entire whole body is Amazing. At least at your current 170 plateau anyway. You have Zero Issues Curiosity.
3 years

Booty growth

Jazzman:
Are You Kidding? Your entire whole body is Amazing. At least at your current 170 plateau anyway. You have Zero Issues Curiosity.

FigureBySnacks:
lol, I've just had it at 170 forever because I don't have a scale & that's the last I knew. I actually ordered one this week.

Snacks You're profile says 185
I was responding to Curiosity saying she had small boobs which I think is wrong. I like Both of you
3 years

Booty growth

Jazzman:

FigureBySnacks:
lol, I've just had it at 170 forever because I don't have a scale & that's the last I knew. I actually ordered one this week.

When you get the scale it will be interesting. My guess is you are much closer to 185 than 170. Looking absolutely Marvelous. Can't wait to read about 4 stuffing weekend with hubby coming up.
3 years