Gaining

Fast weight gain

Blondebaby:
10kgs heavier. My thighs rub together, my hips and butt jiggle as I walk, my belly is heavy and my boobs are in the way. Getting up is hard, getting dressed is such a struggle and moving around is exhausting. Yet I feel so fucking sexy and can't wait to gain more and more even though I know this will all get more full on. I assume i am not alone in feeling this way 😅

Definitely you are not alone. That feeling of being fatter is wonderful, isn't it? I find it difficult to describe the feelings.
3 years

Fast weight gain

Oh yes, this feeling is one of the main joys of gaining weight. Appreciating your own rolls of fat and extra heft is, for me, a continuous turn on. The more your body changes and the more the fat impacts on your movements the more you'll want to gain - well that's how it is for me. The only disappointment I ever feel is if I drop below my top weight, but then I just indulge in a massive calorie feast and feel my belly so full and heavy and then that is also such a horny feeling there really is no downside to gaining.
3 years