General

Max size

Ballbellyintraining:
I love to eat until my belly is so distended that I cannot get up without a lot of effort. I love to lie there and rub my big belly and then eat some more after 30 minutes when the stuffed feeling goes away.

Great way to gain and to build up a good level of stuffing endurance. Longest my last feedee could keep that going was 4 hours
3 years

Max size

That's the difference between fantasy and reality. Immobility is not for me. But, it's hot to think about it. And, it's fun to experience it with weight vests and sandbags.
3 years

Max size

I would just like to have a 56 to 60 inch waist under my gut. My wife held up a pair of 56s in the store and loudly asked if they were my size. My God they were huge at the time... The jokes on her.... thats my goal!
3 years

Max size

800 lbs for me someday
3 years

Max size

Honestly, I want to be 500+. I would love to be forced to grow until immobility. It sounds so hot.
3 years

Max size

My wife's goal for me is 450 pounds. That excites me. But my personal goal is 600 pounds and beyond. Just imagining how big my proud fat belly would be is arousing.
3 years

Max size

For my wife 250 was always the rough limit. Even though she always hovered around 200. Well, a couple years ago now she started some new medications and ballooned right past that 250 to a little over 300lbs in about a year. Seeing her at that size basically reinforced and increased that limit. 300 was where her daily life started to be affected. Her movement was more limited. Clothing was harder to find, etc. She has since lost some and is around 270. Which seems to work well.
As for myself and my new gaining journey. We've put my limit at around the same 250. But I'm thinking I will go that little bit over. As one of the main parts of my gaining goals is to finally be fatter than she is. So we will have to see how it all goes. I'm just starting out and am an underweight 140ish. Do I go for just weighing more than her? Having a higher bmi? Do I keep staying fatter than her? Can I? She is only 1 inch shorter than I am, and I'm not that tall. Average actually. So I shouldn't need much weight for it to be noticeable. In the end tho I'd say 300 is the max for us both. Give or take a little. Basically
To be as fat as we can, subcutaneous fat as majority if possible for us both. But to avoid major health issues as much as possible too. Happy gaining everyone!
3 years

Max size

My next goal is 275 but likely I'll stop several goals past that. It's basically stop and see about mobility each time.
3 years

Max size

rrebecca4:
600 for me

That would be amazing
3 years

Max size

Either 400 lbs or if reaching my ass to wipe it starts becoming difficult. Whichever comes first.
3 years
123   loading