Extreme obesity

The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile

Tigerlily33:...Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward

AskDrFeeder:
What happened to them?

Getgirlfat:
The greatest mystery

Tigerlily33:
I fattened all three of them to their potential. The first to 860 pounds, a wonderful woman named Lisa. She decided to stop gaining, and moved into a local nursing home to try and regain mobility. I didn’t keep in touch.

Then there was michael who grew to 1063 pounds, totally immobile, before he called it quits and moved into a nursing home for the rest of his days.

Then lastly there was sweet sweet Brian, whose last recorded weight was 1,280 pounds. Brian died at home with me, eating until he had a massive heart attack.

I'd pretty much do anything for you to do this to me...
3 years

I thoroughly enjoy the idea of immobility, but making it real both excites me a lot and scares me a little. Actually going through with it aside this test sounds like something I'd friggin love doing a couple of times a year as a fantasy feedee holiday 😍.

Like seriously I'd be willing to pay good money for this one week experience alone.
3 years

I have no desire to be immobile, but I think this test is super neat.
3 years

I tried the test and have written about in Stories under “Were you born a gainer?” Under Chapters 5 and 6. By the way I passed!
3 years

Tigerlily33:
My best advice that I do with a feedee that wants to be immobile, I take a week, 7 full days, 168 hours, not a minute less. And I do the following.

1) I put them in bed naked
2) I feed them in bed,
3) I bathe them in bed, being very Through
4) I toilet them in bed for pee and poop. Being sure to keep them clean.
5) I turn them every 3 hours to prevent bedsores.

After experiencing complete immobility for a week, where the feedee is not allowed to move at all without my help. I assess how it went physically, emotionally and physiology for the feedee. I would gather that experience now while you still have time to change course if needed. If you go completely immobile, you will be 100% reliant on your feeder until you die.

I have fed 42 men and women. Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward

I’m 19, young, yet I would pass this with flying colors. I’m not sure what the restriction with our hands would be. I say this because I’m a huge nerd and love playing video games, although I could manage with just my favorite shows on at all times. My daily routine already consists of me laying in bed all day, having someone feed and care for me while I’m stuck in bed would just be the icing on the cake. Sounds crazy but I don’t have much interest or hobbies outside of technology. I’m a huge homebody and prefer staying home.
3 years

I'm intrigued, how would a person go about taking a test like this, or even qualifying to take this sort of test?
2 years

I knew a guy locally that wanted to try something like this with me to see if we'd be into it.
The difference being he would work during the day, and come back to clean me up after work.
It's less care-intensive on his part, and a lot less comfortable on mine, but I still thought I really wanted it!

Unfortunately we never got the chance to try a week of it, but I keep looking for that experience & something more caring perhaps.
2 years
12   loading