General

Nudism and weightgain

laidback70:
Hey there. I wanted to mention that not only am I into this lifestyle, but I am also a naturist and nudist. I was wondering if there is anybody else beside me on here, that loves to be naked and gain weight. I am always looking for good friendships on here and those who embrace nudity. I am thinking of creating a group online so we can feel free about who we want to be.
I love this idea. The thought of slowly going naked more often as you get fatter and fatter is really hot. I can imagine a point where you never wear clothes again once you get fat enough. Makes me feel like im slowly turning into a huge pig and would be better off spending the rest of my days eating and oinking on all fours with others. Very sexy stuff! Would just need to find a farmer/master who would make that life become reality.
3 years

Nudism and weightgain

I'm nor sure if ir could quite be a lifestyle, but I'm sure I could appreciate enjoying some time in the nude with other fatties so we can all enjoy and admire each others fat bodies. It'd definitely be a nice escape to just let all my fat hang out and move and jiggle freely around others seeing them do the same. Until I get closer to my goal to where I don't go places or walk much because I'll be in bed most of the time because any standing up will be exhausting at the weight I plan on hitting
3 years

Nudism and weightgain

laidback70:
Hey there. I wanted to mention that not only am I into this lifestyle, but I am also a naturist and nudist. I was wondering if there is anybody else beside me on here, that loves to be naked and gain weight. I am always looking for good friendships on here and those who embrace nudity. I am thinking of creating a group online so we can feel free about who we want to be.

Wife and I love going nude around the house but not sure if we’d want to take that into the public realm ;-)
3 years