Lifestyle tips

How to bring up this fetish without seeming like a crazy person

So there’s this girl who I met on a normal dating app (not Feabie or fetish-centric) and I get the feeling she’s into this sorta thing. However, if I were to ask something like “are you into feederism?” I feel like if she’s not then that would be like a really creepy move?

Especially in a more conservative Asian culture where thin is often thought of as beautiful, how does one bring this up without being a freak?
3 years

I think you flirt with saying it, without saying it, for a while, and see how they respond first. In more normal times I'd say plan another date that was centered around going out for dinner and at dinner apologize "Sorry, two dinners in a row wasn't very creative. I guess I just find eating together to be a special sort of bonding, so I think of it a lot. If I'm ever suggesting food too often, do let me know." Their reaction would tell you something about their attitudes. If they say anything remotely positive then another time ask if they want (ice cream, dessert after dinner, some other treat) and comment "You know I'll never criticize having (dessert, or whatever it is)." And so it goes, you drop hints, you see how they respond, until you eventually feel confident enough to almost tip your hand, with something like "I love how much you enjoy food, it is just so sexy to me." and hopefully by that point it is easy to move to a more full disclosure.
3 years

Just fucking blurt it out. Shout it from the rooftops "I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN FAT CHICKS" or "I WANT TO MAKE YOU FATTER"
No point in lying bro. If she isn't into it, either stalk her like a creep, putting sugar in her drinks from a comically long extendable spoon when she isn't looking or just move on
3 years

I’m not sure how either but be careful, I saw an article about warning signs you might be dating a feeder for fat women afraid of running into men like that 😬 I’m gonna try to find it again
3 years

Agreed
3 years

I've always had pretty good luck with not freaking girls out too much by introducing the topic asking how they would feel about dating me if I were to gain weight, and if their okay with that, then I'll open up more and tell them that I actually want to gain weight and that I'm actively trying to gain weight. I've always brought up my fat fetish this way and have never had a girl respond too badly.
3 years