General

Alternative people

Why are yall so grumpy for bruh, he just wanted to know if there was anyone part of those subcultures. His question was innoffensive, if you aren't interested just ignore.
3 years

Alternative people

PrincessBlurmy:
Hey Namaste guy!
You can block everyone who knows what you did on Feabie but you'll always carry it with you.
HorrorDoll was caught out by a fake anonymous button on tumblr.
He used to leave anonymous hate for BBW's just so he could then come in with his regular profile and white knight for them.
He says that he's changed to anyone who asks but the truth is he'd still be doing it now had he not been found out, he's sorry he got caught, not for what he did.

Wow he's an ass tho
3 years

Alternative people

Ditzy:
I was born in the early 70s and grew up on punk music at home Rocket From The tombs,
The Stooges, Slaughter and the Dogs, The Misfits, New York Dolls. My parents were punk rockers hard core.
Once The Clash came along punk became a far cry from real original punk and punk died off.
Spent a lot of years playing guitar in metal bands doing glam and thrash metal.
More into doing melodic metal these days so if that is alternative count me as one.
EMO isn't alternative its just lame because all they want to do is act like a victim.

Even though I’m young I grew up on punk and proto-punk bands like misfits, the stooges, the cramps, Los Saicos, the monks, the sonics and MC5. There’s a really good new podcast called No Dogs In Space done by the guy who hosts Last Podcast On The Left that goes into music history and they’ve been doing a bunch of punk bands. Really interesting to see how most of them just hated the music being played and wanted to just make their own.
3 years

Alternative people

I was brought up on classic rock such as Fleetwood Mac
3 years

Alternative people

With respect to live alternative music I go back to the mid-1980s. Nothing matches the energy of some of the outfits (Black Flag, Minor Threat, D.R.I., etc.) back then. The "scene" was truly underground in those days, though things changed around 1992. I truly miss the all-ages show.
3 years

Alternative people

Ramones, Smiths, B52s, the cranberries, L7, big audio dynamite, nine inch nails, tool and I will end it all with 120 minutes was epic on MTV
3 years
12   loading