General

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

For all the feeders out there is there a limit to your preferences in terms of much someone gains untill you lose attraction? I know some people have mentioned that their preferences have increased overtime as well but that has never been the case for me, I have only been turned on when a lean guy puts on weight untill he is chubby. Once he gets into obesity territory tbh I feel turned on and lose the attraction. Anyone else relate?
3 years

Depends on their body type and how they gain. Like where it goes when they gain. Generally for me my max preference is 300 lbs. But there are some ladies out there larger than that that I am into.
3 years

Depends on the height and weight of the person. For me, I’d say a BMI of 37 is the max.
3 years

No such thing as too fat for me... Even when she's immobile.
3 years

depends on the person I think. how the weight distributes. Hourglass figures usually look better but not in every case. a pretty face goes a long way. Like I said at first, depends on the person. This is all just the physical part. Personality/ who they are/ behavior, is also really important in a relationship.
3 years

As someone who is an active 250 and would find weight gain debilitating, I totally approve of this comment. 😁

MackTheFork:
For someone I'd want as a sexual partner, or who I'd like to spend my life with, it's around 250 pounds. From experience, bigger is just too much to negotiate, and I lead a pretty active lifestyle I want to share with my partner.

John Smith:
Can you elaborate about this point, please?

VeeVonWillendorf:

Contentment is at peace with the sensations, feelings and shape that allows for dream fulfillment and a journey of wonder.
3 years

I suppose it would depend on my partner, really. My past breakups with partners weren't fetish or weight gain related, and one of my partners was well into the 400's. So... hit 500 and we'll see?
3 years

I would hope when I get a feeder that there would not be any limits on weight gain whatsoever bc idc about how unhealthy it might be or how my body will look I plan to gain with no limits. Even if the scale says 1000 lbs I ain't stoppin
3 years

Oof. It’s makes me sad to see FAs with an upper limit of 250. I’m almost 280 and I’m still trying to appeal to non-FAs (including a non-FA partner). Just makes me nervous.
3 years

I can find beauty in skinnier girls, but definitely my preference lies in fat. Ideally, I think I'd be pretty happy with a woman that's 300-400lbs. I think highest I'd consider would be 500.

That said, a few things can torpedo this. First and foremost, I'd rather her not be miserable or regretting that she's big. I'd much rather date a woman that's happy and skinny than miserable that she's fat. If that's the case, definitely would help her lose weight. Secondly, I still want to do things with her, so I'm fine with walking slow so she can keep up, but I'd rather not have her immobile. Health issues don't do it for me either, so I'd help her lose weight to mitigate that as well.

I'm pretty sure a woman wouldn't get to 500lbs without tripping the other caveats, hell, I think I'd be hard pressed to find someone in the 300s without some health issues.
3 years
123   loading