General

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

It's all just personal preference. There's no specific weight limit for me. It just comes down to how well they carry the weight. I've seen 600lb women who are very sexy and I've seen 400lb women who don't appeal to me.
2 years

Depends on health and height is a factor. I would say between 500-700lbs range for me. Immobility possible as long as both parties have discussed that fully and agree on it.
What would make me lose attraction is my partner who doesn't communicate and with so many health issues is heading down death feedism path.
3 months

My fiance and I have discussed this many many times over the years. His personal preference is very fat without becoming immobile, which aligned with my own weight gain goal and limit. It isn't so much about whether someone is attractive as whether the feedee partner is living the life they want without limitations being too much
3 months

It has been and always will be my opinion that those words should never be put together too fat as to me it does not exist the fatter you are the more you would be loved worshipped and adored I need to work on a law that will never put those words together in a sentence
3 months

I don't think there's such thing as being too big for me to find someone attractive. That said, when the other person's quality of life has been impacted, my brain switches from feeder mode to caregiver mode.

My limits are the health and wellbeing of the other person. This impact can happen at any size.
3 months

For me, size itself isn’t a limit. The limit is when the person finds that the disadvantages of their size are greater than the pleasure they get from it.
2 months

I would love to discover that limit. Haha

It's definitely gone up over time. I definitely think the idea of getting stuck places is hot, so, we're probably talking at least 400 depending on height.
2 months

Well we need to differ between, fantasy and what I find attractive just by looks but with out the “consequences” that come with being very fat!
You hear from time to time that usually fat women complaine about their partners being enoyed by there slowness etc which I think is really unfair u can’t want your women super fat but want her to move like a 125pound bunny … and get annoyed when she needs a rest or u can’t catch that train etc ..

So in real life I like to have a partner that is still able to do stuff and not be to restricted, so I would say from a just objective standpoint I would say bmi little shy of 50 would be my upper limit what I think would still be compatible with what I want from life out side from being a FA!
So that would be 300 pounds for a women with 5 feet 6 inches.

Taking not in account a real life relationship I find women up to 500-600 pound attractive as long as the proportions are in place !
I don’t like when proportions go out of place like very fat caves etc.
2 months
123   loading