Fattening others

How large do you like your partner until you find the gain unattractive?

For myself personally anything that goes beyond chubby and into really unhealthily and morbid obesity terrorize is where I start to lose attraction?
3 years

I do like very large bodies, but almost conversly, I don't like unhealthy or inactive partners.

Someone who seriously indulges in food and gradually has made themselves very large and plush but maintained good.strength and mobility and is social and likes.to.go out and explore is an ideal.

I mean, I really enjoy feederism as part of my love.of larger bodies but one major part of feederism is the sharing of gastronomic experiences out of the home.

Watching my wife [over]indulge in new places as we travel is something we both enjoy.

In good years that has been walking the streets of new cities with a restaurant guide (gault millau or Michelin usually) in hand visiting 4 to 5 places a day that are recommended. In not so fruitful times it has been exploring bout local cafes or new.parts of town whether in NYC London TLV BCN or Manchester where we have lived in the last 7years.

It's hard to explore when one of you is not in to having a stroll through an occasional city. This can be driven by weight and fitness along with general attitude.

I've had thin partners that aren't go getters, and my largest partner who was just shy of 300lbs at 5'0 was still (somehow) a basketball coach and loved to walk across London stopping regularly at cafes and having a latte and pastry.

I guess, as much as I love the idea of being with a very large partner, mobility is a big issue for me.
3 years

My biggest partner has been 500 pounds and she was amazing. I have not yet found a "limit."
3 years

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and one of the things I find attractive in a partner is confidence, and that comes with being at peace with yourself, so I’d say as big someone is comfortable with.
3 years

I don't believe there is an upper limit on size for me. My stopping points would be her not being able to care for herself and for her being physically unwell.

But if a woman could be mobile and well at 900 pounds, I'm pretty sure she'd turn me on.
3 years

One thing a lot of people are forgetting: this is highly dependent on height. Had a bf who was 6'5 and 280 who carried the weight super well. He was close to 300 but if you saw him you'd say he was merely chubby. Could definitely have been attracted to him all the way up to 450 or maybe 500. But had a friend who was right around 250 and 5'4. He was for sure starting to approach my limit.

But like mentioned above being able to be active is highly dependent on all of this. If you are short and close to 400 but can still get around I don't think I would mind.

But ideally for me I would love to be in a relationship where my partner would gain and lose since I am more into the gaining aspect of things.
3 years

If my wife liked the idea of getting FATTER like I do. I wouldn't mind if she became totally immobile. In fact I have fantasized about that more than once.
3 years

Softestgirl222:
Like others have said, I think it depends on height and level of fitness. One of the things I struggle most with with all of this is how a lot of people don’t seem to realize it’s only one aspect of my life, not my whole life.

This. It's not a lifestyle for me, it's just a sometimes-for-fun thing. And it does seem rather often in this community (such as with topic questions like this) that it's easy to forget that every person involved is still human first.

There's a lot more I could say about it but that would completely derail the thread so I will save it for another time.
3 years

I would love a sexy wife in a wheelchair
3 years

I don't have an upper limit either and of course it depends on a woman's height. My desires have grown along with American women's weight. While at first I liked chubby women best, being a member of sites like this has really opened my eyes to the attractiveness of super sized women. Now someone in the 350 to 600 lb. range really lights my fire. As others have said I would want my partner to be happy with her weight and be mobile enough to enjoy life. I would never want them to gain beyond what they are comfortable with.
3 years
12   loading