Fattening others

How large do you like your partner until you find the gain unattractive?

A lot of people talk a good game but I'd bet 90% of them wouldn't last in a relationship with an immobile or near-immobile partner.

First of all the cost of food to keep someone actively gaining is out of this world, you need to have deep pockets to afford buffet type feedings daily or consistently. Its one thing to hook up with a feedee for a weekend, its another thing to live with one. Obviously genetics and metabolism are a big factor in how large someone is, its not always about food intake...but when you hear women on OF say they need $50 for one stuffing, imagine 3 of them daily.

Second of all, do you have ANY idea how expensive plus sized and supersized clothing is? A bra at Lane Bryant goes for $50 a whack. Now add in dresses, leggings, shirts, underwear for women or trousers, underwear, beltsand shirts for men....thats at least $200 for one outfit.

Third, better get ready to get acquainted with supersized issues. You need a huge vehicle to be able to get your partner around and either a high quality mobility scooter or sturdy walker just to go anywhere. You'll also need a bidet or a custom made toilet because normal toilet seats arent meant for 500+ pound keisters. Also youll need reinforced couches, beds and chairs which are all expensive.

Thats not counting the health issues that come with it meaning several trips to the ER for bedsores, heart palpitations, trouble breathing or injuries sustained from simple falling or breaking furniture. Thats not counting serious health issues like pneumonia, lupis, covid or diabetes.

Last, get ready to do all the work yourself. Not just cooking, cleaning and simple chores. If your partner really cant move that means you'll have to bathe them and wipe their behinds if necessary. The fantasy sounds hot, but the reality is far different. Coming home after working hard or you have a bad cold and still have to cook, clean, do chores and bathe/wipe your spouse...sounds fun doesnt it?

Again, you can talk a good game, but is that what you REALLY want? Is it??
3 years

EggMan:
This may sound weird, but my partner becoming "unattractive" in this context is a ridiculously powerful turn-on.

No I get what you mean, a good chunk of the appeal is the transformation into something unattractive
3 years

No I get what you mean, a good chunk of the appeal is the transformation into something unattractive

I really loved it once my wife started wearing my old big t-shirts around the house because it was the only shirts that fit her loosely.

It then just became another excuse why she needed to lay on the couch and eat - because to run errands or go outside would mean "then I would have to totally change my clothes, get ready, blah blah"

Everything becomes such a "big deal" in their mind as they get fatter and lazier.
3 years

In fantasy I like immobility/near immobility (though not to fantastical weights). In reality I want kids and animals, so I need a partner who can take care of themselves
3 years

Baba Yaga:
A lot of people talk a good game but I'd bet 90% of them wouldn't last in a relationship with an immobile or near-immobile partner.

First of all the cost of food to keep someone actively gaining is out of this world, you need to have deep pockets to afford buffet type feedings daily or consistently. Its one thing to hook up with a feedee for a weekend, its another thing to live with one. Obviously genetics and metabolism are a big factor in how large someone is, its not always about food intake...but when you hear women on OF say they need $50 for one stuffing, imagine 3 of them daily.

Second of all, do you have ANY idea how expensive plus sized and supersized clothing is? A bra at Lane Bryant goes for $50 a whack. Now add in dresses, leggings, shirts, underwear for women or trousers, underwear, beltsand shirts for men....thats at least $200 for one outfit.

Third, better get ready to get acquainted with supersized issues. You need a huge vehicle to be able to get your partner around and either a high quality mobility scooter or sturdy walker just to go anywhere. You'll also need a bidet or a custom made toilet because normal toilet seats arent meant for 500+ pound keisters. Also youll need reinforced couches, beds and chairs which are all expensive.

Thats not counting the health issues that come with it meaning several trips to the ER for bedsores, heart palpitations, trouble breathing or injuries sustained from simple falling or breaking furniture. Thats not counting serious health issues like pneumonia, lupis, covid or diabetes.

Last, get ready to do all the work yourself. Not just cooking, cleaning and simple chores. If your partner really cant move that means you'll have to bathe them and wipe their behinds if necessary. The fantasy sounds hot, but the reality is far different. Coming home after working hard or you have a bad cold and still have to cook, clean, do chores and bathe/wipe your spouse...sounds fun doesnt it?

Again, you can talk a good game, but is that what you REALLY want? Is it??

This is why I always look at feederism as a fetish/kink and not a lifestyle.
I have dated many feeders and when it gets down to it none of them actually want to commit to a relationship.
They all say they want to feed you until you cant move but will they actually be there when you are that big? No.
3 years

To be honest, I've thought about this for quite some time. By some time, I don't mean hours or days, I mean years.

In terms of unattractiveness, I have no limit. I find beauty in all sizes, but to me, especially the larger ones.

However, in terms of ability, I believe my limit would be, if I were to be lucky enough to find such a person, between 500 and 600. I enjoy the idea of coming home from work and laying with my Significant Other and just relaxing, playing games, watching movies, or doing random hobbies.

As for helping them do various tasks, that is also one of the things that makes me happy.

In terms of money, I am aware of this as well. However, I feel that this may not be a problem as much as it may seem so in the future. I have no intention of bragging about this, by the way. It is rather that I believe I am able to work hard enough to achieve and manage it over the course of time.

I am aware that it also may not seem like I know what I'm talking about/getting myself into, but I actually was in a relationship in which my partner had at least a small inkling of these things/issues. Which is why I say what I am saying.

I also have other reasons as to why I would prefer this, but those reasons are more reserved to be known to the people I keep closest to me.
3 years
12   loading