I’d love to inflate someone

jamiela33:
it’s honestly my biggest fantasy!
id be interested
3 years

jamiela33:
Hihi. You can inflate me, but i don't live next door.
3 years

jamiela33:

How do you imaging it to happen? Do you have a setup or would you watch them?
3 years

It is my biggest fantasy too and I want it to become real, I need it to become real. I have a ball belly, a balloon belly that you can tell should be inflated, it will get larger and larger, I want to feel the pressure rise inside me, I dream about a female feeder that is into inflation and pumps me up more and more, stretching me, giving me stretch marks on my balloon gut.
We go swimming together at the lake, where nobody is around and she has several pumps, a compressor, an pump for a mattress and a foot pump that she loves pumping me with, watching how my gut gets larger and larger. And before we go swimming, she makes me into her favorite inflated toy and I float for her, round and pumped up, my gut feeling like I'm going to explode. That feeling is so hot, I know it will stretch me larger and larger. I want to show this to a feeder, so she can watch how my gut just inflates, like there is nothing to it, like it is the most natural thing in the world. I would just love to experiement, find out what is possible and why my gut needs in terms of inflation. Feeling the pumps of her strong legs, when she uses to foot pump would be something very erotic, feeling how she inflates me, how fast she pumps, slower or faster and what it does with me. A total dream!
3 years

I would love someone to inflate me until I pop, that's my ultimate fantasy and I'm also open to RP
3 years

lostsoul2k2013:
I would love someone to inflate me until I pop, that's my ultimate fantasy and I'm also open to RP

Vipersfate5:
what would u say if that fantasy could magically be made reality? would u go for it

yes i would realy go for it
if i am guided by some one
6 months