General

Does anyone sabotage their partners diet and weight?

Does anyone here actually do it. If not do you at least have a strong urge to do it or do you never even think about doing anything to your partner that would result in them gaining weight? I personally think it is immoral.
3 years

I did it in the past with some GFs and enjoyed it. I think they did too. Sure there was some sobbing about “I’m so fat” and so forth but fact is, they enjoyed pigging out and enjoyed the drama. All of which made the sex that much hotter. And really, how nice for them to pig out, get fat, and still get their man. Every girl should be so lucky!
3 years

It is very difficult sometimes. Remember that there ARE women who want to play the denial game. "I don't WANT to give in. I don't WANT to get fat. But I just CAN'T say no."

For them, dinnercall is just perfect. For me, I would avoid this dynamic and those who want to engage in it. You know that she can turn on you in a NY minute right?

It can certainly work in a context of broader consent, but at some point I need the admission it is actually want she wants ... and what I want for that matter.

But once the consent is given, it can continue until revoked in my opinion.
3 years

Communication IS key. Note my comment on consent.

But AFTER consent, I don't think it needs to be repeated every hour either.

If it is ME being fed, once I consent ... I WANT her to enjoy being the feeder and if it gets to be too much I will say so. Otherwise she can carry on!

I don't even mean just for today, or this week, consent is "until further notice".

I assume if you can say 'Yes Please" you can say "Please stop" as well.
3 years