Stuffing

What does a cake shake bloat feel like.

Pretty much what the title says, does it feel gross to swallow? What is the boat like? What can I expect if/when I do this? (Can you tell I'm nervous to try it? Lol)
3 years

its rich and heavy. Really sweet too. It's fun to do though. Especially and namely if someone is there to encourage or egg you on. Fair warning though that its also a good way to blimp up if you do it more than twice. Once is probably enough to add two pounds to you.
3 years

LoopsnBloops:
its rich and heavy. Really sweet too. It's fun to do though. Especially and namely if someone is there to encourage or egg you on. Fair warning though that its also a good way to blimp up if you do it more than twice. Once is probably enough to add two pounds to you.

Two pounds of what? Fat? Or food that will leave you in a day or so?
3 years

Well if you stuff yourself with it fat. Also depends on the calories of the shake
3 years

ladybug23:
Pretty much what the title says, does it feel gross to swallow? What is the boat like? What can I expect if/when I do this? (Can you tell I'm nervous to try it? Lol)

It's a little hard at first but if you drink it enough it gets easier. If you use uncooked mix it will expand in your belly. And you'll feel super bloated. It feels really heavy in your belly kinda like you ate weights. Normally when I do it my skin starts to feel stretched and a little ichy
3 years

Natrix:
It feels great in my opinion my stomachs is bloated out to the max most of a day and if you happen to stuff yourself through the day the bloat will last longer. Though another fair warning it can be addictive I have just started and have done it multiple times it will add significant weight to you permanently if you keep doing it.

Well I'm sold! I shall try and get some cake mixes. Whilst I'm sure they won't be the same here in the UK, is there anything you recommend?

I think the feeling of skin itching is a precursor to stretch marks, and I want those so badly!!
3 years

I keep hearing about cake mix bloats / shakes, but what's the recipe? How do I make one?

Is it something I can have right before bed? 8-10 hours sounds a bit long.

Would it help me increase my appetite? I want to be able to do things like eat an entire large pizza or two triple burgers (at Whataburger a triple has 3/4 of a pound of beef) in a sitting. Of course I hope it helps add weight and thickness. I also want to be able to occasionally drink an entire quart of heavy cream in one go like it's almost nothing.

So many questions!
3 years

Thanks for the tips.

In my early gaining, I blended two cheesecakes and mixed them with whole milk. Took me the rest of the evening to get down but it felt amazing.
More recently tried to get down 2 pints of heavy cream over the course of the day mixed with whole milk. As you say, it's no bueno! So my body can't do much cream, I guess I have 200ml on my muesli in the morning and that's my limit. Still, better than nothing.
3 years

Will a cake shake cause stretch marks
3 years

Well I've just downed a whole box of brownie mix. I blended it with about a pint of milk and whatever water I used to rinse the milk bottle out.
You are right about it being rich! It took me three goes to finish it, the first round made me need the loo! I had to burp myself before I could get the last go down.
Unlike a food bloat my whole belly feels wobbly like jelly. Not started to feel bloated yet but feel full!

Edited to add:
4 hours later. Looking down, it appears that my bloat is lower in than my belly than normal. I know I swallow lots of air when I eat so it may be because I made myself burp during the cake mix shake. When I slap my belly it doesn't sound hollow. It feels great but there wasn't the expansion I was expecting. This said, I couldn't finish my lunch today, there wasn't any more room.
3 years
12   loading