Fattening others

Husband’s weight gain / my journey into feederism

What a cute story.smiley
3 years

kissoo:
I'm new to this site, and feederism in general! I wanted to share my husband’s weight gain journey with you, and think here would be the best place.

For background – he was lean and athletic when we met in college, and more or less stayed the same weight (approx 170-180 lbs) through dating and marriage. Then a few things came at once: he changed to a desk job, he injured his knee and we moved to the suburbs. He put on about 20 lbs in 2 months and I couldn't believe how hot I found it. I was always into toned types before, which is part of the reason I was originally attracted to him, but I really loved the new weight.

I didn’t say anything, as I wasn’t sure how he felt about it. Then one morning he was really struggling to get his work pants buttoned, and made a comment along the lines of “Damn, I’ve really porked up.” I told him that I’d noticed him getting a bit bigger, and admitted that I actually found it attractive. He was surprised by that, but happy surprised. He asked me if I’d mind him putting on a little more weight, and I said no. We had a long talk that night — he opened up about always feeling the pressure to keep his college body, since I continued to work out and stay the same weight as well, and that he’d actually enjoyed spending more time relaxing and eating things he likes those couple of months. I reassured him that the weight didn’t bother me at all, and said again that I found it kind of hot.

From then on he relaxed his diet completely, and I would treat him more often too, cooking his favorite meals (lasagne, chilli, brisket etc), and adding tasty snacks to the grocery list. I still wasn’t sure where we stood at this stage – my impression was that he just loved to eat, whereas I was actually getting more of a sexual stimulation from feeding him, so I was careful not to encourage him too much. But I was getting a lot more into it as the weight crept up! After a while he’d put on another 10-15 lbs or so, and it was starting to sit more as chub. His chest was softer, he was getting chunky love handles, and he had a noticeable belly now. You could definitely see the weight even through his slightly bigger tshirts, and his thighs and butt had grown thicker too.

It was around this time he started to become a lot more comfortable with his bigger size – he’d pat his belly more often, and just generally draw attention to it with joking comments, or sometimes when he was in the mood he’d even move my hands toward it, knowing that it turned me on. And turn me on it did! I loved that his clothes were getting tighter, and then just not fitting at all – relegated to the back of drawers or the trash. Every now and then a button would pop, or pants would split, and once his belt even snapped (fortunately we were in a cab heading home at the time). As he pushed past around 220 I felt the need to have another chat. I was loving his progress, but I was still holding back from actively encouraging him – I hated the feeling that I was guilty of something, like I was tricking him into it. So, I worked up the courage and told him this, explaining my kink a bit more. And his response couldn’t have been better: he just asked what the problem was. Haha. He said he loved to eat, loved the renewed sex life, and loved that I enjoyed feeding him. He even suggested that I try my hand at baking.

That’s when I started to, I guess, actually participate in ‘feeding’, and all the less subtle nuances of enjoying his weight. I'd offer him seconds, desserts, snacks and after dinner I'd rub his belly on the couch. Sometimes I'd also physically feed him things (but never force him!). He usually hovers around 235-240, which is our ideal weight, although quarantine has brought him closer to 260 recently. And while that’s been fun for me, I’m going to help him drop back down, as we agreed it’s a little too big for him.

Anyway, that’s that! It’s the little things I love most about his weight gain... his butt is quite wide now, so it creeps over the edges of the dinner chair. His underwear and sweatpants always look so tight and stretched against his thighs. He has a habit of kneading his stomach after meals now to help him belch. He’s also developed a cute double chin.

Would love to hear what everyone else’s favorite things are about their partner’s weight gain (or their own!)? Does anyone do things like funnel feeding or shakes? We haven’t tried that yet, but he said he’d be up for it once he’s back down to 240ish.

You should put this in the stories section.

Very inspiring.
3 years

Aww, such a wonderful story, you're so lucky 😍
3 years

kissoo:
I'm new to this site, and feederism in general! I wanted to share my husband’s weight gain journey with you, and think here would be the best place.

For background – he was lean and athletic when we met in college, and more or less stayed the same weight (approx 170-180 lbs) through dating and marriage. Then a few things came at once: he changed to a desk job, he injured his knee and we moved to the suburbs. He put on about 20 lbs in 2 months and I couldn't believe how hot I found it. I was always into toned types before, which is part of the reason I was originally attracted to him, but I really loved the new weight.

I didn’t say anything, as I wasn’t sure how he felt about it. Then one morning he was really struggling to get his work pants buttoned, and made a comment along the lines of “Damn, I’ve really porked up.” I told him that I’d noticed him getting a bit bigger, and admitted that I actually found it attractive. He was surprised by that, but happy surprised. He asked me if I’d mind him putting on a little more weight, and I said no. We had a long talk that night — he opened up about always feeling the pressure to keep his college body, since I continued to work out and stay the same weight as well, and that he’d actually enjoyed spending more time relaxing and eating things he likes those couple of months. I reassured him that the weight didn’t bother me at all, and said again that I found it kind of hot.

From then on he relaxed his diet completely, and I would treat him more often too, cooking his favorite meals (lasagne, chilli, brisket etc), and adding tasty snacks to the grocery list. I still wasn’t sure where we stood at this stage – my impression was that he just loved to eat, whereas I was actually getting more of a sexual stimulation from feeding him, so I was careful not to encourage him too much. But I was getting a lot more into it as the weight crept up! After a while he’d put on another 10-15 lbs or so, and it was starting to sit more as chub. His chest was softer, he was getting chunky love handles, and he had a noticeable belly now. You could definitely see the weight even through his slightly bigger tshirts, and his thighs and butt had grown thicker too.

It was around this time he started to become a lot more comfortable with his bigger size – he’d pat his belly more often, and just generally draw attention to it with joking comments, or sometimes when he was in the mood he’d even move my hands toward it, knowing that it turned me on. And turn me on it did! I loved that his clothes were getting tighter, and then just not fitting at all – relegated to the back of drawers or the trash. Every now and then a button would pop, or pants would split, and once his belt even snapped (fortunately we were in a cab heading home at the time). As he pushed past around 220 I felt the need to have another chat. I was loving his progress, but I was still holding back from actively encouraging him – I hated the feeling that I was guilty of something, like I was tricking him into it. So, I worked up the courage and told him this, explaining my kink a bit more. And his response couldn’t have been better: he just asked what the problem was. Haha. He said he loved to eat, loved the renewed sex life, and loved that I enjoyed feeding him. He even suggested that I try my hand at baking.

That’s when I started to, I guess, actually participate in ‘feeding’, and all the less subtle nuances of enjoying his weight. I'd offer him seconds, desserts, snacks and after dinner I'd rub his belly on the couch. Sometimes I'd also physically feed him things (but never force him!). He usually hovers around 235-240, which is our ideal weight, although quarantine has brought him closer to 260 recently. And while that’s been fun for me, I’m going to help him drop back down, as we agreed it’s a little too big for him.

Anyway, that’s that! It’s the little things I love most about his weight gain... his butt is quite wide now, so it creeps over the edges of the dinner chair. His underwear and sweatpants always look so tight and stretched against his thighs. He has a habit of kneading his stomach after meals now to help him belch. He’s also developed a cute double chin.

Would love to hear what everyone else’s favorite things are about their partner’s weight gain (or their own!)? Does anyone do things like funnel feeding or shakes? We haven’t tried that yet, but he said he’d be up for it once he’s back down to 240ish.

GrowingLoveHandles:
You should put this in the stories section.

Very inspiring.

Agree! Love reading about this kind of thing smiley
3 years