Fat experiences

Shaving you belly & body

So I’ve only shaved my chest and stomach a handful of times in my life. The first time was pretty funny.

Back in highschool I was at a party with friends and we all were taking off our shirts to go swimming, I was pretty active then so I was in good shape. I had just shaved everything for wrestling a few days before. But when I took my shirt off one of my friends yelled, “dude, you have Bruce Lee Sausage Nipples!” 😳 Everyone had a good laugh at that lol. It’s funny because a few years before this I realized I was really into big bellies and stuffing lol 😂.

Whenever I shaved though I did notice I felt softer or at least my belly was more sensitive then when I had hair. Kind of like when you have long hair and cut it short, you can feel the breeze of the air. I haven’t shaved in a really long time but I might try it out since I’m bigger now.
3 years

Shaving you belly & body

I have found being shaved makes EVERYTHING look bigger. There is no hair to hide anything.
3 years

Shaving you belly & body

Shave my belly and legs. I just enjoy the smooth feeling too much
3 years

Shaving you belly & body

I shave my belly from the belly button down to the pubic line. I do not have much hair on my body anyway, so it isn't very obvious that I shave. I don't shave my chest, there is some hair there, but it's turning gray and not very obvious.
3 years

Shaving you belly & body

I love how it feels when you get under a shower and let the water run. First time experiencing this was soo amazing, especially on my legs! Enjoying it every time now. As one said, nothing is hidden anymore and everything is seen. I do the full body, except the arms for now, and just wishing that I would be more rigorous with the routine.
3 years