Food and recipes

Macaroni burrito?

I don't know if anyone has already had or seen this, but my friend who is getting fat had what amounted to a burrito ... on top of macaroni and cheese. So, it was regular (looked very rich) macaroni and cheese, with the beans, meat, etc. I don't know if this is a thing already but I thought I would post it to see other peoples' reactions.
3 years

Macaroni burrito?

I have never heard of that before. But I also haven't heard of sprinkling breakfast cereal on top of ice cream until I heard about that, either.

But perhaps it's not such a stretch, since breakfast burritos stuffed with scrambled eggs are a thing.

Was this something he (she?) came up with himself?

I would be very surprised to see this on any restaurant menu anywhere, and I suspect most members of the general public might think, even express mild disgust if briefly, much like most eating challenges (e.g. eat a 28" pizza in 1 hour, or Hwy 55's burger with 55ish oz. of beef to eat in 30 mins.), but then just go on with their lives.

However, since I want to gain weight, and a lot of it, but even if I wasn't (I seem to enjoy more foods in general, at least heavier and richer food since gaining some weight), well...

... this idea sounds like it would be absolutely divine! Of course, in my opinion anyway, at some point it should be tried with bacon bits inside.

I'm always looking for more fun ways to increase my appetite and gain weight.
3 years

Macaroni burrito?

It was something he came up with on his own.
3 years