General

I can't tell if i'm horny or hungry anymore

I've noticed that in the past few weeks, I've started to not be able to tell if I'm hungry or horny. It feels like every time I'm horny I'm also starving.

Anyone else have this problem?
3 years

It's not a problem unless you can't find anything to eat.
3 years

Nope, my problem is I get horny when I see cookies!
3 years

This hasn’t happened to me before except now since quarantine. I don’t get horny when I’m hungry but I get hungry when I’m horny... but not every time tho. I’m confused 😂
3 years

i can’t eat much of anything without getting horny. all i do is eat and i’m always horny. they kind of go hand n hand. i have to try and not get a boner eating in front of people because i can’t help myself and eat so much i get horny.
3 years

Gothcupcake666:
This hasn’t happened to me before except now since quarantine. I don’t get horny when I’m hungry but I get hungry when I’m horny... but not every time tho. I’m confused 😂

Thankful it’s not just me, I’ve been the same-I didn’t understand how I could be so hungry at first, I’m eating more than ever before.
But when it clicked, I thought it might be too much even for here.
Now I can relax a bit.
3 years

Gothcupcake666:

PhoenixChimera:
Thankful it’s not just me, I’ve been the same-I didn’t understand how I could be so hungry at first, I’m eating more than ever before.
Now I can relax a bit.

The combination and mutual growth of the sex desire and food appetite produce a combination which is impossible to stop for many.

Biologically, those are our two strongest impulses — to f*ck and to eat. They give us pleasure. They take away pain.

When the pleasure-seeking parts of the brain start firing up these two desires in tandem — or one always evoking the other— watch out!

This can be quite an addictive combo — the siren calls of gluttony and lust drawing our boats to crash upon the shores of so much promised pleasure and joy.
3 years

Gothcupcake666:

PhoenixChimera:
Now I can relax a bit.

GrowingLoveHandles:
The combination and mutual growth of the sex desire and food appetite produce a combination which is impossible to stop for many.

Biologically, those are our two strongest impulses — to f*ck and to eat. They give us pleasure. They take away pain.

When the pleasure-seeking parts of the brain start firing up these two desires in tandem — or one always evoking the other— watch out!

This can be quite an addictive combo — the siren calls of gluttony and lust drawing our boats to crash upon the shores of so much promised pleasure and joy.

That makes sense, and thank you for the warning.
Pleasure from food is certainly new to me, it makes sense I get carried away, but I do need to stay in my depth a little.
3 years