Gaining

Becoming obese and then lose it all

What I gather by your post is you have no idea what you want to do.
You have a fantasy but not the will to actually do it.
3 years

See what I mean you have a fantasy about it but worry what others will think.
If you really wanted to gain weight those things would not matter so much.
Best to leave it a fantasy.
3 years

There is no guarantee that anyone can get up to a higher weight, and even less of a chance that someone can get back to their old weight. Yoyo dieting is unhealthy, and people who continue to do it, end up getting less muscles and more fat as they do it.
3 years

Lots of truth to that because at one time I lost 150 or so lbs and when I gained it all back all my fat went to my belly.
That was ok but when I lost a bit and gained it back a second time I was much flabbier and much heavier than I was before.
3 years

slopfatjim:
yep there is always the risk of becoming so fat that ur stuck, but i do like to see people who have say been 500ib's and the lost all the weight, left with rolls of hanging skin - empty boobs left over hanging belly stretchmarks - it weird i guess but i like it although sadly most have it all cut off.

i'm about 31 stone, and have a huge hanging belly id love to be deflated and left like a melted candle!

Melting candle is a criminally underrated body type for fat people
3 years

This reminds me of a character on F is for family (Netflix), Bob Pogo. The top left hand corner is before the weight loss surgery.
3 years
attachment