Stuffing

Got the urge

I got the urge to stuff myself to the point I felt like I would explode.
I haven't eaten this much in a long time and I am literally sitting here with a rock hard belly and can barely move.
I have tried so hard not to eat a lot the last 5 or 6 months and maintain but today felt so good to eat with reckless abandon.
3 years

Got the urge

Now is the time to forget that last 5 or 6 months. I bet your body is very happy now.
3 years

Got the urge

I used to binge eat a lot and I do suffer from overeating disorder sometimes.
The overeating disorder has not been a problem in the last 5 to 6 months which is fine with me because its quite annoying.
Not sure why the urge hit so hard but it did.
I ate almost an entire red velvet cake which is really odd for me because I am not much on cake of any kind.
I woke up this morning with a hunger I have not felt in a while and just continued to eat all day.
Knowing I couldn't really be hungry I kept cramming food in my mouth.
3 years

Got the urge

eats:
I get those urges too. Sometimes they last for months and I end up gaining 10-20lbs.

Oh yeah been there done that many times.LOL
3 years

Got the urge

Ditzy:
I got the urge to stuff myself to the point I felt like I would explode.
I haven't eaten this much in a long time and I am literally sitting here with a rock hard belly and can barely move.
I have tried so hard not to eat a lot the last 5 or 6 months and maintain but today felt so good to eat with reckless abandon.
Yeah, I call it the GRAZE. I sort of get to this place in which the hunger takes over and I mindlessly get caught in it and it overtakes you.
3 years

Got the urge

I get different kinds of stuffing-related urges.

I have a tipping point where if I eat under a certain amount of fullness, I am fine to just eat enough to be satisfied, but if I start to fill up just a little, I want to keep eating until I am maxed-out stuffed.

Sometimes in anticipation of a stuffing session, I have to calm myself down so I don't hurt myself trying to do too much all at once.

There are times where I've eaten, but then I look at how much is left, and if it the leftovers wouldn't make a full that I would want to eat later, I want to finish it all now just to not waste food.

There are days where I know that I am hungry for something specific, but I don't know what. I can pick at 1000 different things until I find it. When I do find it, regardless of how full I have gotten looking for it, I am going to destroy it.

The worst urge I have is when I am stuffed but still eating, but the stuffing is turning me on. The urge to keep eating is fighting the urge to get some. I don't want to be done eating yet, but if I stop eating I will lose my hunger and won't be able to get it back.

The newest urge I have experienced is wanting to eat myself into a food coma. I did it once when I got stuffed on purpose and fell asleep on accident. It was such a peaceful, satisfying experience that I would love to do again.
3 years

Got the urge

Honestly, this hits often and I feel so satisfied afterwards 💖
3 years

Got the urge

Same here, especially if I somehow get turned on during a meal, then I can't stop until it hurts and I can't move
3 years

Got the urge

I really enjoyed reading this thread. You are all heroes! I’ve binged recently, but not at this level, next time though!
3 years