Gaining

How do you balance being a gainer/feedee with a history of disordered eating?

I’ve had a history of purposefully skipping meals and barely eating to lose weight, so it’s taken me a while to accept the part of me that wants to gain. I’m still not sure how to balance the conflicting parts of my brain, but I’m glad I’m not alone in feeling this way.
By the way, 70 pounds is great progress! Any weight you gain is an accomplish worth celebrating.
3 years

Hi,
I have a history of anorexia. You’re definitely not the only one of this side that has struggled with an ED in the past.
For me it’s also very difficult to balance these different parts of me. My position in this community is rather complex bc I have both a feeder and a feedee side.
The idea of getting fat is both my biggest fantasy and my worst nightmare.
Some days when I’ve eaten a lot or tried to stuff I absolutely enjoy every curve and layer of fat. But an hour later or the next day, my anorexic thoughts resurface.
I have a few forum posts that adress this struggle for me.
At the moment, I’m just trying to focus on loving my body more, on feeling more comfortable showing of my body in front of others.

An ED is personal though and everyone has a different journey. But I must say a 70lbs gain is quite impressive to me.
I hope you’ll find support and can go for the lifestyle you desire.
2 years

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
2 years

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
]fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo

No.
2 years

[quote]AskDrFeeder:
]fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
This is very inappropriate. As someone who has suffered from anorexia, I can tell you this is very hurtful. Anorexia is a legit mental illness that should be taken seriously.
2 years

He knows that, he's just one of the more "delightful" people we have on this site.

Don't pay any attention to him.
2 years

As maybe visible in my nickname, I have a history of Anorexia. The feedist fetish is what helps me survive. Without it my anorexic urges might prevail. And I have read many posts of other people about similar situations.

So don’t worry - having an ED doesn’t mean that you can’t be feedist.
2 years