Extreme obesity

Absurd fantasy dream size?

I would like a guy who's so fat and immobile that you can't tell where he begins and where he ends. Just a sea of fat spread far. You'll have to swim through his blubber to find where his head is to either feed him or give him a nice kiss.
3 years

Lunao:
I would like a guy who's so fat and immobile that you can't tell where he begins and where he ends. Just a sea of fat spread far. You'll have to swim through his blubber to find where his head is to either feed him or give him a nice kiss.

I would love to be that huge myself. Sounds sexy.
3 years

Tubby Puertorican:
Being a blob to the point where I cover an entire loveseat. Only in my shorts, showing off my massive belly and man tits.

That sounds amazing. I would love being that overweight.
3 years

Lunao:

Thegainer0308:

May you get that fat one day, or at the very least, reach immobility.
3 years

awell:
I wanna get so big I can’t fit through a door anymore!

That is a hot fantasy of mine. Having someone feed you large amounts of food and slapping as you are helplessly stuck in the door frame. So hot.
3 years

Lunao:

Thegainer0308:

Lunao:
May you get that fat one day, or at the very least, reach immobility.

Thanks. I hope I can.
3 years

It’s not logistically possible, but I’d like to be just morbidly obese across my whole body, but with an absolutely HUGE gut. I want a giant apron that makes the rest of me look skinny in comparison. I want it to hand down to my knees and get in the way of practically everything.
3 years

Tubby Puertorican:
Being a blob to the point where I cover an entire loveseat. Only in my shorts, showing off my massive belly and man tits.

This is so hot.
3 years

awell:
I wanna get so big I can’t fit through a door anymore!

I have this dream too. Particularly my butt getting stuck and a guy pushing me through (likely by thrusting of course).
3 years

slopfatjim:
My dream size would to have a huge hanging belly to the floor, 3 maybe 4 foot - most of my fat just hanging from me and the only way to move would be to put my belly into a device on wheels to take the weight off me so i could walk - example, wheel barrow or supermarket trolley to throw my belly into

I believe in her belly, she has a huge potential to be dragging on the floor, she already looks softer than gelatin smiley
3 years
1234   loading