Extreme obesity

Absurd fantasy dream size?

GOOMI:
I want a SSBBW woman feeding me and being fed by me at the same time, and we’d do that until we’re immobile and can’t move anymore, but we still feed each other until we become a thousand pounds.

Sounds so hot! 😍 Definitely my ultimate wish. You both would look amazing I would say. X3
3 years

awell:
I wanna get so big I can’t fit through a door anymore!

Qtbunny89:
I have this dream too. Particularly my butt getting stuck and a guy pushing me through (likely by thrusting of course).

stuckfan101:
I have a huge stuck fetish had this dream too lol

I always get horny about the idea of getting stuck and being force fed out of the door frame.

Me too. Love getting stuck in door frames. Busting furniture is another one for me.
3 years

Of course this is only fantasy:: And since I'm short this seems uncomfortably possible. Mine is to look very round as emphasized by my stature. Unfortunately it wouldn't take but about 30 to 50 more pounds to get there.
3 years

I'd say about about 3000 pounds. Double what I assume is humany possible.
2 years

That is hot 🔥
2 years

awell:
I wanna get so big I can’t fit through a door anymore!

That's the dream
2 years

Fattening my feedee so much that they can't squeeze their fat belly behind the wheel of a car smiley
2 years

Yes please!
2 years

I'd love to be about 3,000-4,000 lbs, immobile, just to sit on my super massive bum all day, and gorge....... Lots if ice cream, burgers, Chinese food and chicken
2 years

For me? 800 pounds. Just thinking about how big my belly would be at that weight. 😊
1 year
1234   loading