Gaining

Feeling your gain

I'm rather new to this and I know that the biggest thing is consistency but do others who have been gaining for a while ever feel their gain or themselves growing and actually find the pounds to come soon after? Sometimes I feel like my thighs are literally growing but I wasn't sure. I basically just am impatient and like any ways to know the work im putting in is worth it
3 years

Feeling your gain

I usually start to feel a tightness in the skin in the areas where im starting to gain and then I notice that my range of motion is a little restricted. My thighs usually feel tight right before they fluff out as does my ass
3 years

Feeling your gain

I know that feeling. In a chinese drug store I bought herbs to increase the absorption of nutrients from food. And then it happened for the first time. Started a tightness in the skin a few times. And stronger again. On the thighs, but also tightness in the butt, or around belly button.
3 years

Feeling your gain

I can usually feel weight coming on under my arms and the area on the inside my thighs.
3 years

Feeling your gain

fattenmeup23:
I know that feeling. In a chinese drug store I bought herbs to increase the absorption of nutrients from food. And then it happened for the first time. Started a tightness in the skin a few times. And stronger again. On the thighs, but also tightness in the butt, or around belly button.

What herbs did you use?
3 years

Feeling your gain

fattenmeup23:

Would also be curious about the herbal supplement. Maybe you still have the bottle or something?
3 years

Feeling your gain

My waist is larger and I feel short of breath bending down to tie shoes etc. I love how firm and round my ball belly is.
3 years

Feeling your gain

expandingarousal:
I'm rather new to this and I know that the biggest thing is consistency but do others who have been gaining for a while ever feel their gain or themselves growing and actually find the pounds to come soon after? Sometimes I feel like my thighs are literally growing but I wasn't sure. I basically just am impatient and like any ways to know the work im putting in is worth it

Yep, this happens to me every time I gain weight to at least some extent: First my inner thighs feel like they're being pushed apart, and my butt feels heavier to carry around; walking or standing, for what used to be an okay amount of time, will suddenly make my lower back muscles start burning from the effort.

If I've been eating a lot lately, my belly will begin feeling like it never fully deflates in the mornings after I've gone to sleep stuffed.

The strongest "feel it before you see it" effect happens when I've been drinking heavy/double cream, (usually 300-600ml around 3-4 times a week, for 1-2 weeks). Heavy cream is famous for causing delayed scale gains that tend be seen/felt first.

It's easy to imagine gains are showing up if you're eager to see them, but that doesn't necessarily mean what you feel is all in your head smiley
3 years

Feeling your gain

My lower back will ache until my body adjusts to the weight, especially if I'm bending over or washing dishes.

I don't feel my skin tighten anymore, but I think it's because now that I'm 283 pounds, my skin has much more surface area than when I weighed 166 pounds. My skin just has more room to stretch. I did feel it tighten when I first started drinking heavy whipping cream, and I was genuinely surprised that I didn't develop stretch marks.

The only other thing I notice is clothes getting tighter, especially the stuff I wear around the house. The clothing I wear at home is typically the stuff I can't wear in public anymore because it's too tight. It doesn't take much weight gain to feel my body straining against my already-tight clothes.
3 years

Feeling your gain

Eliot:
What herbs did you use?

There are 2-3 specifics of a similar composition sold depending on the region. KIAN PEE WAN, Samyun Wan, Ginseng Kianpi Pil (Gold). In a chinese drug store I asked for 'Suplemen Penambah Berat Badan yang ekstrim'. I got the stronger ones.

LilRascl:
Yep, this happens to me every time I gain weight to at least some extent: First my inner thighs feel like they're being pushed apart, and my butt feels heavier to carry around; walking or standing, for what used to be an okay amount of time, will suddenly make my lower back muscles start burning from the effort.

If I've been eating a lot lately, my belly will begin feeling like it never fully deflates in the mornings after I've gone to sleep stuffed.

The strongest "feel it before you see it" effect happens when I've been drinking heavy/double cream, (usually 300-600ml around 3-4 times a week, for 1-2 weeks). Heavy cream is famous for causing delayed scale gains that tend be seen/felt first.

It's easy to imagine gains are showing up if you're eager to see them, but that doesn't necessarily mean what you feel is all in your head smiley

Exactly, eating a lot before going to bed. A combination of heavy / double cream with a meal and snacks. And in my case, chinese pills to increase the absorption of nutrients from food. A strange feeling of tightness can wake me up awhilem from sleep.
3 years
12   loading