Fat experiences

Why did you want to get fat?

I always knew I liked fat people since I was a kid. I would see a fat person in public and my parents would tell me not to stare bc its rude not realizing I was staring because I liked the way fat looked. As I went through school I was always jealous of the fat kids in school and their parents for not being ridiculous about their food choices as my parents were. In middle school I realized I like fat girls and slowly started realizing I wanted to gain as well, however I could not gain as my parents forced me into sports and watched closely what I ate out of concern for my health, even though I was always skinny. When i moved out of my parents I began dating more girls and this caused me to start feeling shame and embarassment about my desires, as even though the girls I were with were fat as well, they told me id be gross if I got as big as i wanted to. Recently over the past year or two, I've began trying to overcome these feelings and have decided to start gaining as I realized internalizing these feelings has been a major cause of stress, depression, and self hatred for me. I made a choice to make me happy and stop hating the way I look in the mirror, and start toward becoming the person like people I see on my 600 lb life as I want to become super obese. Also, seeing the TV show my 600 lb life and the footage of their lives at the beginning with them struggling with their weight made me jealous and inspired at the same time for me to start living like that and to be able to look like they do and feel the struggles of living super obese. I'm finally on my way to happiness smiley
3 years

I remember seeing fat bodies jiggle when I was a teenager. I had seen pregnant bellies before, and noticed that they were rather firm when I touched them. Fat bellies were so different. They could sometimes protrude or bulge like a pregnant belly, but the way they bounced and jiggled was so different and beautiful.

Jiggling, quivering bellies seemed to have an almost hypnotic effect, and I so wished to have a fat body of my own so that I could experience the jiggling myself. I was so curious to know what fat felt like.

Unfortunately, I had a very high metabolism and had been skinny all my life. I wasn't able to start gaining weight until I was 37 years old and learned about heavy whipping cream.

Thanks to the heavy whipping cream, I've been able to gain from a starting weight of 166 pounds to my current weight of 282 pounds. The experience has been amazing. I finally have my own fat, jiggly belly, and it is everything I hoped it would be.

I cannot get enough of my soft, squishy body. I love the roundness and fullness of it. I love feeling my clothes get tighter as my body fills and swells with more and more fat. My body is gloriously fat, and I look forward to each and every new pound.
3 years

My aunts were fat and I was fascinated with their large bodies and their fuller faces. I began to eat a lot. When I weighed 200-lbs., I doubled the amount of food to eat. I would snack on cupcakes, chips and cookies. Now, I'm currently weighing in at 250-lbs.; just fifty pounds away from 300-lbs.
3 years

Looking back at it, I would go down south with my parents for the summer and I would see how my aunts and cousins were treating their fat spouses and I have never been the type with a chiseled look so having a belly is something that I have always had so even as a child I knew that I was going to either be fatter or completely obese. And after I graduated college and saved up enough money that was when I met an ex and she introduced me to this lifestyle and it was like a match made in pound cakes because we both were overeaters and we didn't have self control so it started from there.
3 years

chubbydiva:
My aunts were fat and I was fascinated with their large bodies and their fuller faces. I began to eat a lot. When I weighed 200-lbs., I doubled the amount of food to eat. I would snack on cupcakes, chips and cookies. Now, I'm currently weighing in at 250-lbs.; just fifty pounds away from 300-lbs.

Great story. Wonderful journey.
1 year