Stuffing

Overcoming that full feeling

Im a pretty skinny guy, 6'5" but only 170 lbs. I want to gain weight and do stuffings but I can never seem to eat alot, as I start to feel full fast. Any tips/ideas to help overcoming that full feeling and keep eating?
3 years

For the most part I have to agree with this.

For example in my case, I have recently discovered chocolate cream pie, and Oh My God is it divine! Now I want it for dessert at dinner much of the time.

So far, I could only eat a quarter of the pie at once, but I could easily see at some point I will need 3/8's of the pie, then half, then 3/4's, and then the entire pie. I'm not however, sure how long it will take to build up to that point.
3 years

If you want to eat a lot of calories, but feel limited by the amount you can eat, let me introduce you to our good friend heavy cream smiley

If you just want to be able to eat more for eating’s sake, just be patient with yourself. Stuff a little more gradually, over time. Your capacity will increase slowly but surely.

I’ve seen some inflation success reports, but personally that’s not my route.
3 years

One of the things that has been helping me in multi-round stuffings is to ride the fullness wave.
Fullness comes on slowly, then hits suddenly. Keep eating until the fullness hits its peak, then use that peak to stretch, rub your belly, and move around until it starts to subside.
When fullness is on the way down, you can re-stuff past your previous peak fullness right away before your brain knows your belly is full. Repeat that cycle for three or four rounds and you will be surprised by how much you can eat.
3 years

Ffox:
For me I can kind of sometimes turn off the full feeling in my brain very easily but I get bored of eating the same thing all the time or don't feel like the effort of making something over complicated. I do love getting put of breath while stuffing

I go through this
After a certain point I'm just bored of sitting staring at food rather than being too full to continue
3 years

I have been encountering this problem alot lately, sometimes I love feeling stuffed and bloated. Other times it makes me feel sick and nauseous, which I hate. I never seem to be able to push myself to the absolute limit, I just dont feel like eating anymore that day.

The summer heat and humidity has not been helping matters for trying to get past this plateau. I've also been busy most weekends and just dont have a chance to dedicate a day to stuffing. I'll make a plan Sat morning but of I eat too big a breakfast I am not hungry the rest of the day, or I wait too long for lunch and can't eat as much as I want, or know I am capable of.

What helps is liquid calories, mixing heavy cream with milk, or ice cream, recently had a few chocolate cake shakes from Portillos. That's had better results than trying to eat more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Anyone have any tips or advice? Munchies and even natural appetite stimulants don't seem to do much...
3 years

Ffox:
For me I can kind of sometimes turn off the full feeling in my brain very easily but I get bored of eating the same thing all the time or don't feel like the effort of making something over complicated. I do love getting put of breath while stuffing

How do you just turn off that feeling???
3 years

ShakesSphere:
When you get full, have a cup of hot tea or coffee. The warmth, the acidity and just the fluid will relax your stomach so it empties out into the intestines. Cold drinks will slow things down and carbonation will take up too much room in your stomach with gas.

Great information here!

Another sure fire way and if you are into gaining....is to stuff for 2+ weeks....you will feel full, bloated and slightly uncomfortable most every night then follow with milkshakes, milk and liquid calories after you are totally full. You will be surprised how many liquid calories you can consume after you feel so full and can’t eat another bite. After multiple+ weeks you will not get that full or upset feeling and be able to consume way more food than you ever thought possible. Eventually you will be a bottomless pit and can’t stop eating!
3 years