General

About you

First Name/Nick: David
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual (more on the male side)...im in a happy relationship with my BF feeder smiley
Type: Feedee
Hobbies: eating,maplestory,gaining,having my bf rub me after a huge meal
Likes: lasagna,chocolate,pizza,burgers,fattening stuffsmiley but salads are good too
Dislikes: BRUSSELSPROUTSsmiley,losing weight, shallow meatheads...smileysmiley
15 years

About you

First Name/Nick: Isaiah (pro: Eye-zay-uh) my friends call me lunchbox or weedzilla
Orientation: straight
Type: Feedee/gainer
Hobbies: eating, reading, playing video games (Oblivion rules!!)
Likes: eating (pizza, hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, ham, broccoli, green beans, pinto beans, white and brown rice, cake of any kind, pie of any kind, cookies of any kind, and ice cream of any kind), science fiction, dreaming, people who are honest, people who say what they mean, and kitties XD
Dislikes: Bigotts, extremist republicans, extremist democrats, organized religion or rather the corruption it causes, hot days, and mowing the grass.
15 years

About you

OK, wasn't going to answer, since I'm straight, but since lots of straight people have, I might as well...

First/nick name: Annie
Sex: female
Orientation: Straight, but imaginative
Type: non-practicing gainer, foodee, ffa
Hobbies: reading, listening to music, hanging out with friends, FF
Likes: dark comedies, bad puns, and absurd humour; all things decadent and sensual, from silk pajamas to fantastic dark chocolate truffles; discussion of geopolitics and philosophical physics; trashy vampire novels
Dislikes: dishonesty, cultivated stupidity, conservatism, the devaluation of education, fat hatred, misogyny, and most forms of violence.
15 years

About you

First Name: Travis
Sex: Yes please...lol...but no I'm male
Orientation: Straight
Type: FA/BHM
Likes: Computer, MMO's Internet, cooking, anime, reading, video games. movies, music, etc.
Dislikes: Stupid people, onions, bad hygiene
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Bret
Orientation: Straight
Type: Feeder/FA/
Hobbies: Music, reading, camping
Dislikes: idiots, Tom Cruise (did I just repeat myself?), Walmart
15 years

About you

BellyEnthusiast wrote:
Huh, I'm a little confused....this is the LGBT forum, right? It looks like more than half of the posts have been straight guys. Isn't there already a personals forum for them (every other forum on the site)?

i agree
15 years

About you

First/nick name: anthony or ant
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Type: feeder/gainer/feedee/mutual gainer
Hobbies: playing music, drawing, painting, food, cars, tattooing, piercing, photography, food, camping, hiking, reading, comics and movies
Likes: art, food, bbw and ssbbws, unique nonjudgmental people, confidence,
Dislikes: judgement, people who think there better than me, apples,
15 years

About you

Sex: I ARE AN PENIS
Orientation: Bisexual
Type: Fa, though chubby myself. I'd happily be feeder too if someone wanted me to, but i'm not too bothered really.
Hobbies: I'm pretty deep into my music, aside from that, not much really. I like to smoke pot to relax, oh and internets, I couldn't live without internets.
Dislikes: Violence, bigotry, religion.
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Dan
Orientation: Bi (I am attracted to very large people of both genders)
Type: Foodie/ gainer
Hobbies: Eating, music movies video games
Likes: Large bellies (others as well as my own) Itallian food, Industrial music, Goth culture, strategy games
Dislikes: Prejudice, people judging others, snakes
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Val
Sex: Tranny
Orientation: Bi
Type: FA/Feedee/Feeder
Hobbies: Motorbikes, Computers, Corona Beer, Guitars, Pantyhose, Pot Bellies, High Heels, Sexy Dresses, Talking.
Dislikes: Narrow minded people, Governments, 6 packs, Food rationing, Idiots.
15 years
12   loading