Fat experiences

Is it strange that i feel more comfortable in my body being overweight?

Idk I just like the feeling of being softer i guess.
3 years

Softer is better!♥️
3 years

I think it's normal, for us?
I feel more and more comfortable with myself the bigger I get. The feel of the extra chins, the effort to move, the difficulties reaching round my belly all feel just right somehow. The pleasure of feeling an extra crease of fat forming just pushes me to gain more.
3 years

I'm skinny as fuck but if I don't have a few pillows in my lap when I'm sitting down, I reel super uncomfortable
3 years

It may be strange to others, but fuck their opinion. Once I realized this, I got so much happier because I was able to finally quit lying to myself and am now making life changes to get super fat because I realized I was totally unhappy with my skinny body. Most people hate their body because of being fat, but I hated my body because I was skinny when I always knew I wanted to be morbidly obese. Even though I've made solid beginners progresss I won't be truly happy until I can look at myself in the mirror and see my body covered in flabby amazing sexy fat
3 years

Not at all, back when I was in shape I used to never take my shirt off at the beach because I was embarrassed of my body, now that I'm over 300 pounds I whip my shirt off as soon as I can and love to flaunt my belly and moovs, no hiding them.
3 years

It's not strange in the least.I've been big all my life & LOVE it.When I was younger I sometimes had doubts but my Mama taught me that each person is unique & what makes us happy may not make everyone happy but that's their problem....smiley
3 years