Stuffing

Nearly bursting

jamiela33:
are there any people on this app that enjoy inflating or stuffing to the point of bursting/near bursting? i know most people are scared of death feederism or whatever but..what’s your ultimate fantasy?
I have had this fetish for as long as I can remember. over 23 years actually. So inflation is a big part of my sexuality. Do I love the idea of bursting? Yes I do. the idea of pushing someone to the edge and having it being to much for them to handle and then BANG pop like some naughty balloon overstuffed with air, water or food. It thrills me just thinking on it. What about you what is your fantasy hmm??
3 years

Nearly bursting

Me! I love to feel like my skin is so stretched out Ill pass out from the euphoria 😵 death feederism is definitely something I enjoy a lot and if I were to gain unhealthy amounts of weight because I'd be stuffing my gut so much all the time, I'd thoroughly enjoy that
3 years

Nearly bursting

My ultimate fantasy, probably to be fattened to the point of no return, my breathing to be so harsh because of my weight, my fat overwhelming my body and a huge appetite that keeps me growing and growing until my heart gives
3 years

Nearly bursting

This topic seems to be more oriented towards stuffing rather than for the Personals section.

Moving this topic to the Stuffing board.
3 years

Nearly bursting

Even when I was actively gaining I never thought about inflation and really didn't know it was an actual thing at the time.
I have looked into it to learn a little bit about it and I can see the attraction or how it can be a fantasy.
I am not against fantasies or fetishes I have just never had one.
I tried the diet pepsi and mentos bloat maybe a year ago and didn't see the big deal about it but I tried it approx 2 weeks ago and it was enjoyable to some degree.
Its like being really full from over eating but without the super stuffed feeling.
3 years

Nearly bursting

I absolutely love stuffing myself to the point that it hurts and is hard to breathe.
3 years

Nearly bursting

I love blowing up myself to the max. It would be even better finding someone who would blow me up regularly. I started with air enemas, then water enemas, which stretched my stomach and allows me to have a good amount of water. In addition, I searched for punishment enemas and found other rugged bloating enemas. Fantasy Feeder also contains enough information about belly bloating with cake mix shake and other ways to blow you up to a maximum and for a long time and make you feel like you're bursting.
3 years

Nearly bursting

jamiela33:
are there any people on this app that enjoy inflating or stuffing to the point of bursting/near bursting? i know most people are scared of death feederism or whatever but..what’s your ultimate fantasy?

It is a super hot fantasy, I would love to talk to you about it sometimes if you enjoy what I write.
The fatter I get, the more I know that pressure should go into me, that there is a a female feeder out there that would love to unleash me, pump up my belly and explore my limit, pushing it further and further, my belly already showing large red bands as stretch marks and my belly getting a little larger each time, force feeding, she getting turned on by my groaning gut and the belly that gets absolutely enormous from it. And the fast weight gain that saddles me with more and more lard and hangs more and more. There is nothing hotter than having such a huge fattened up gut that hangs, but then pumping it up to the max, showing how it looks when it is at the limit.
For me, the fear of really exploding would make the stomach stretch more and push the fat fast into the fat cells.
My gut is made for fast weight gain, really fast fattening and it is a dream I have to have a feeder that would push me to the limit, be impatient and wants to see how fast I can fatten up. I'm fantasizing about thicker and thicker hoses, both in the mouth and in the behind, maybe at the same time and my balloon gut showing that I have been trained by her. Her getting aroused and horny from it, seeing me expand and balloon would be the confirmation that would make the swelling and fattening even more exciting for me. I feel like a pig insofar that I know that I need to be forced to gain, with pressure and experiment, how fast the gut will put on fat. Immobility is crazy, but I notice myself looking for a woman that is into that.I imagine her not disclosing this to me while starting to date me, to not scare me away, but then when she is already force feeding me, she tells me in no uncertain terms that she is actually impatient to get me there and gets turned on by me struggling to walk and be able to get up without help after overeating for hours.
There is more about what happens afterwards, but I probably have written too much already and most people will not even read this.

Lets just say that soon, I need pressure inside my gut, I need fast filling with a hose or pump, because otherwise my gut does not get full anymore, even after hours of stuffing myself and I long for the pressure, the fear of exploding.
3 years